Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial AT-DT

I'd definitely be interested in this and probably more than one of them at full retail price.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Yakface is saying the rumor is confirmed.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

We haven't exactly got a good look at this yet. But it appears small and squat compared to a regular chicken walker, similar to AT-PT proportions. Hopefully that will mean better balance and better leg articulation.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Some have rumored it is this: https://m.imgur.com/m5v22zp
    Now, that would be sweet. I wonder what the pilot looms like. Maybe a variant of the mudtrooper. In fact, based on trailers, the Mimban disguised crew could make up the bluray 4 packs. Assuming Val and Becker figs are not in that gear..but wait, Hasbro likes repacks for the 4pks...nevermind, back to regular scheduled program....the bad thing w/ that at-dt rumored design is it screams nerf gun, lol

Anyone know if this will come in Vintage packaging?
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Quote Originally Posted by jimmii View Post
    Anyone know if this will come in Vintage packaging?
    No, yakface reported case is 2 at-dts and 1 Han speeder repack. Eta august.

Thanks. I'm not sure if I'll be purchasing this, but if it includes an exclusive Mimban Trooper, I'll probably get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    No, yakface reported case is 2 at-dts and 1 Han speeder repack. Eta august.
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Love Imperial walkers. Will definitely get this whether it came with a figure or not.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast