Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial AT-DT

I think it is just a dirty Stormtrooper if you look closley.

It says on the box it's a Mimban Stormtrooper, so hopefully it has the extra helmet bit of the single packed figure.
    Bargain Hunter. Collector. Moderator at LittleRubberGuys mini figure forum.

definite buy
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

looks cool but really wish we got a mudtrooper with this set. still it's a cool vehicle just different enough from the AT-ST and AT-RT's so I'll definitely pick up at least 2
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium View Post
    It says on the box it's a Mimban Stormtrooper, so hopefully it has the extra helmet bit of the single packed figure.
    It technically says Stormtrooper (Mimban). Helmet doesn’t look to have the forehead piece but it could just be the angle.

i was hoping for a mudtrooper as well. This should be out now!

I like it, it looks like they mounted a flak 88 on an AT-ST. Gives it a very WWII feel. What does AT-DT stand for? Destroyer Tank?
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

All terrain defense Turret

The Imperial AT-DT Walker Hits eBay, thanks to reveal at JTA with links to ebay seller (no links posted on here).

Looking at the sculpt (on the box), by the looks of the Walker legs it appears that Hasbro are taking another two steps back with the cheap 'hollowed-out' inside part of the 'legs', it also has that horrible retro 5POA seating and not forgetting the unattractive hideous super-fat on steroids missile launcher that no collector wants (yet again) ...

They've done all those barrel that are actually projectile in the past (I kinda hate them, but better than this), so why not here? Why does the missile have to be big red. Kids are still gonna lose it. It's guaranteed.

Kind of strange these are one-man vehicles.

I'm on the fence with this vehicle. The trooper definitely has a retro feel to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by activistfangirl View Post
    The Imperial AT-DT Walker Hits eBay, thanks to reveal at JTA with links to ebay seller (no links posted on here).

Looking at the sculpt (on the box), by the looks of the Walker legs it appears that Hasbro are taking another two steps back with the cheap 'hollowed-out' inside part of the 'legs', it also has that horrible retro 5POA seating and not forgetting the unattractive hideous super-fat on steroids missile launcher that no collector wants (yet again) ...
    I hope HASBRO finishes the original 92+ on the Vintage Collection Cards...(approx. 34 needed to complete it, depending on your certain point of view.)

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast