Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Imperial AT-DT

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    Some have rumored it is this: https://m.imgur.com/m5v22zp
    If it is this, then I sure hope they don't make it longer than it needs to be cause of the 5 POA figures. Hoping it'll have a figure with 7 POA so it can bend the knees so he doesn't have to sit so far away as I would not be using a 5 POA figure to drive it most likely anyways.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I'm digging the rumored look pic. Count me in
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Glad to here this basically confirmed. Even though we haven't really gotten a good look at it, these types of vehicles are great. I'm in for more than 1.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

yakface front page saying some sites have this up for pre-order. Costs 90 bucks
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    yakface front page saying some sites have this up for pre-order. Costs 90 bucks
    89.99 for a case of 3 vehicles.....2 at-dt's and 1 Han speeder repack. Not 90 bucks for 1 vehicle.

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    89.99 for a case of 3 vehicles.....2 at-dt's and 1 Han speeder repack. Not 90 bucks for 1 vehicle.

gracias!! I misread that.

Given the Han figure is included with his speeder, the walker will likely have one too at $30. However, I wouldn't mind a 'stripped' down version sans figure and Force link feature like the vehicles from the $20 pricepoint days.
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

If they have a mudtrooper as a pack-in figure, I'd be fine with that. I could go wither way with a figure or not.

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Nice pic from an ebay auction over at JTA. I think the vehicle looks fun and makes for a great set piece with ground forces.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Nice pic from an ebay auction over at JTA. I think the vehicle looks fun and makes for a great set piece with ground forces.
    Thanks for the heads up. Went on ebay to have a look. Looks to be packed with a mimban stormtrooper with straight arms, so different than the single carded version. Sweet!
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast