Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Imperial AT-DT

Picked up another one at Walmart today since it was on clearance.

I never did see this in store. I had it preordered on Amazon, which they canceled a few months later. And because of this, I missed it when it was in on EE.
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

Quote Originally Posted by vadersvette View Post
    I never did see this in store. I had it preordered on Amazon, which they canceled a few months later. And because of this, I missed it when it was in on EE.
    Same thing here with amazon. Walmart couldn't be bothered to put them out for months and is now clearancing them but amazon and target didn't get any at all. Might have to go to hell mart next week and see if they have any.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

These (and the other vehicles at this pricepoint) are down to $15 around here at Walmart. But right, I think most WM stores had them in the back the whole time because they weren't on the shelves until now.

Still never showed up in stores in MA. Id pick up a second at $15

Just decided to post this here because it's the only picture of its kind I could find. I was looking to see how it compared to the other walkers and this (at least from the front) gives some idea. I'd buy one if I found it for a decent price.

"The Marvel and Transformers team must share a lunch table.
    Star Wars must have sat with GI Joe team." ~ indysolo007

http://starwarslists.blogspot.com/

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011