Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Moloch

Nice to see Disney incorporating the Volus. When did they acquire those rights?

Quote Originally Posted by darth_sidious View Post
    Looks like a cool design, wish there was a dark wash on the helmet though, its too plain compared to the card art. Certainly has potential, but I'd like a removable helmet so we can see the alien underneath.
    Agreed, stop hiding the aliens faces!
    Whats a Star War?

Cool design; it's definitely got an OT vibe, and looks like a character that could have stepped from the '80's SW EU. I'm definitely getting this unique alien figure, even though I'm not really collecting the Han Solo movie line (i.e., I'm not planning on getting any of the human characters). I've always had more interest in the alien characters than the human ones, ever since the Vintage Kenner days.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Cool looking figure, Im getting tired of aliens wearing helmets that obscure the face though. Feels like we got enough of that in TFA line.
    I think this is being done, so as to not have to worry about new Alien designs?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Moloch is dead with his firey breath.
    CHiPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not enough growth in designs imo. Seems they're stuck on tying to reinvent Sand People and Zuckuss like they already did for TFA with Sarco Plank but this time they threw in some Boushh-like details on the helmet.

Needing a breathing apparatus makes sense for aliens traveling off world. Moloch is on Corellian but isn't a native Corellian therefore needing help breathing air on another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorax View Post
    Not enough growth in designs imo. Seems they're stuck on tying to reinvent Sand People and Zuckuss like they already did for TFA with Sarco Plank but this time they threw in some Boushh-like details on the helmet.

The new aliens have all looked more The Fifth Element than Star Wars.

I wonder when/if we'll ever see this guy on the pegs
    "We have hope. Rebellions are built on hope." -Jyn Erso, Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan4242 View Post
    CHiPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Someone remembers!!!!!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast