Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: Moloch

Quote Originally Posted by R1G4R3PO View Post
    ^ no...target charges same for all w/ same asst. So Moloch at tatg et was and is 7.99 regular price. Fred Meyer on the other hand may be charging 9.99 for saw fig because a sister company of thiers, krogers in my area, charges 9.99 for all we figs. So for them, 9.99 is normal.
    Good to know - that's what I thought. Kroger jacks up the prices on their SW figures; I would only pay $10 for one of these new 5 POA figures if I couldn't find it anywhere else. Though I do think Moloch is worth $10 (due to the bigger size), I was fortunate enough to find one @ Target over the summer for the regular $8 price.

For $8 I'd get him for sure, but $10 is just to close to the $12 for SA figures. And in my head I can't justify the difference in POA.
    Plus the fact that they're just as as customizer friendly these days.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Finally saw this figure at retail - looks great!

Haven’t picked him up yet - but defo on my list!

Overall - I reckon the Solo 3 3/4 inch line is one of the better I’ve seen in a long time - outside of Vintage Collection / Retro Collection lines.

Quote Originally Posted by saddestmoon View Post
    Finally saw this figure at retail - looks great!

Haven’t picked him up yet - but defo on my list!

Overall - I reckon the Solo 3 3/4 inch line is one of the better I’ve seen in a long time - outside of Vintage Collection / Retro Collection lines.

Yeah the Solo line figures are really well done. I’m also a huge fan of the Rogue One 5poa line, and Hasbro did a great job with the TLJ figures as well. They really were at an all time high with their sculpts on the 5Poa figures, some even topping the TVC line. Shame we won’t see 5poa for TROS, and I’ll struggle finding any of the upcoming TVC figures at retail.

Figures like Moloch were why I loved the basic 5 POA line, but generally speaking, Solo was very toyetic, I suppose thats why the line is far superior to the TLJ offerings, though that line had some great figures as well, but the character selection was boring, as they were mostly human.

I didn't mind figures like this guy and Quay being 5PoA due to the styling. But with that line now gone, I have bad feeling we won't be seeing the likes of them again.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Got this guy for $3 today at my local Kroger (Fry”s here in AZ).
    Que la Fuerza te acompañe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415