Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Solo - Droid Factory Four-Pack Set

Solo - Droid Factory Four-Pack Set

It is mentioned in the press release for Solo related products with the street date (at Disney Parks) being 4/20 (many collectors may find themselves otherwise distracted this day).

Very surprised we have not seen any info on the included droids.

I guess it's time to reinstall the shopdisneyparks app, so I can try to buy this set only to be shown that it can only be purchased in stores at the parks. The whole purpose of the app is to shop the park stores from anywhere outside of the parks. A little self defeating... Should change the apps name to teasedisneyparks.
    "May the Funk be with You!"

Looking forward to some new droids.

Do we know what droids are going to be in this set yet?

Quote Originally Posted by crayfish View Post
    Do we know what droids are going to be in this set yet?
    I'd like to see the dark yellow R2-M80, as well as the two astros from the long distance photos released a while back.

However I think the droids in this pack will be the ones displayed on the mug. there seems to be many duplicate parts - legs, skirts, heads - in the style of R1-G4 and Gonk that I think is more likely.
    These ARE the droids we're looking for!

Koth's feedback Koth's Trading

JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

Palp's feedback thread

What a relief!
    Nice to see R2-S8 and R5-PHT from the droid builder bunker! Congrats to Stuart Bone and Glyn Turner.
    Also nice to see some new parts: body with restraining bolt and R5 head with projector. Wonder if we'll get to see a triocular R5 head one day.

I really thought the droids would be the large avuncular things with gonk legs as depicted on the mug recently.
    My mind can rest.

For those of us that don’t speak Bochi can you please explain Who Bone and Turner are? I assume the same group that designed the all silver droid from RO?

i hope this goes up on the app or site because I hate when these become eBay exclusives.

Very nice. Is the first R2 droid orange or red? I can't really tell, hoping for orange since we don't have an R2 with a white and orange trim deco yet. The other ones aren't as interesting to me, but they're fine. Wish we could get some more oldschool R3s though. They're one of the most underrepresented types when it comes to BAD parts and the last few we got weren't true R3s (one had a really muddy, nasty looking dome, one has a half-clear dome, etc).

R2-S8 is nice, R5-232 is okay. But the other two aren't anything too special. IMO
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    For those of us that donít speak Bochi can you please explain Who Bone and Turner are? I assume the same group that designed the all silver droid from RO?

i hope this goes up on the app or site because I hate when these become eBay exclusives.
    Stuart Bone created R2-S8 and Glyn Turner Created R5-PHT, both from the R2 Builders club.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast