Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Vintage/Modern Counterpart complete display

Quote Originally Posted by Greedo1974 View Post
    Thanks for sharing, just further enforces my appreciation for the design of the original line .
    Thank you for comment! The original line always holds a special look for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by toyman941 View Post
    Who said modern and vintage didn't get along?

That's a really cool idea for display.

Of coarse the vintage are sitting with proud smiles on their faces.
    thank you; i can’t take the credit though, it was my wife’s idea. Vintage figs rock!

cool display , why are thepower droid and fx7 in acrylic cases
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Quote Originally Posted by hellhippie View Post
    cool display , why are thepower droid and fx7 in acrylic cases
    Thanks hellhippie! A handful of my vintage figures are AFA (the ones in the acrylic). I got them for really cheap ($18) total for all of them except Endor Luke. I regret getting rid of my loose ones though I do like the way the afa ones look.

Quote Originally Posted by coachvader View Post
    Just finished my vintage with modern counterpart display. I Like how it turned out.
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]
    [IMG][/IMG]

how come it just says [IMG][/IMG] over and over with no actual pics? Actually I can only see images that people post maybe 10% of the time. Are they formatted in a strange file type that not everyone can see or do I need to be a certain level forum member to see some images?

Aaron great question , I’m not sure why, u might wanna ask one of the forum moderators. Try maybe the forum titled forum feedback and suggestions .

Quote Originally Posted by aaronthebanker View Post
    how come it just says [IMG][/IMG] over and over with no actual pics? Actually I can only see images that people post maybe 10% of the time. Are they formatted in a strange file type that not everyone can see or do I need to be a certain level forum member to see some images?

Very nice collection and setup. Love seeing the vintage and modern side by side. Thanks for sharing!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Very nice collection and setup. Love seeing the vintage and modern side by side. Thanks for sharing!
    Kenner76, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my collection and to respond. I really appreciate it, I always thought it would be a cool way to display my dual love for vintage and modern.

Love how you have all the classics on the left side & on the right cabinet you have all the Good figure from the other trilogies.

Seriously nice job.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Your vintage figures are breaking the necks of their modern counterparts!!!
    Star Wars Toy Story with a vintage bloodbath!!!!

Looks great! That's the way to display Toy Art!!!! A+
    Last edited by cichlidjedi; 08-03-2018 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VideoViper View Post
    Love how you have all the classics on the left side & on the right cabinet you have all the Good figure from the other trilogies.

Seriously nice job.
    Thanks videoviper! Your comment about the empty cabinet was hilarious.its filled now I’ll have to take some pictures. Thanks again for taking the time to comment.

Quote Originally Posted by cichlidjedi View Post
    Your vintage figures are breaking the necks of their modern counterparts!!!
    Star Wars Toy Story with a vintage bloodbath!!!!

Looks great! That's the way to display Toy Art!!!! A+
    cichlidjedi,thanks for the art comment, I feel exactly the same way! These figures are so beautiful and well done. Art is a perfect way to describe the way I feel about Star Wars action figures, both vintage and modern. Thanks again for your comment.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast