Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hot Toys Endor Leia

Wow, wasn't expecting this one so soon after Hoth Leia. She looks really good. I wonder how good the Rebel uniform looks under the poncho.

I'm guessing her only accessories will be her blaster pistol and commlink. I hope she comes with an alternate helmetless headsculpt too.
    Last edited by Shabby_Blue; 07-19-2017 at 05:06 PM.
    Shabby Blue

Very nice. Hopefully her and Luke Endor will be regular release figures rather than retailer exclusives.
    If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Looks great but have to start getting choosy due to space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoping for a full rebel outfit underneath and not just the trousers. An alternative portrait/hairpiece is also a must.

Very tempted. This is one of those nostalgia moments where I do specifically recall playing with the 3 3/4" Kenner versions.

I'll have to see what she all comes with first, but if I'm going to get a Leia in this scale, this has been the one I've been waiting for.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Luckily I don't have space for a speeder bike, or else I would be doomed with her and Luke...

Honestly, I was more looking forward an Ewok village version of Leia.
    "FORCE YOURSELF !" - Harrison Ford.

Oh man... I could buy up some Hot Toys ewoks...

I'm in. Keep them coming, Bespin, Bikini, Bounty Hunter, Ewok Village Hippy, award ceremony, and any I forgot.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast