Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: HOt TOys RotS Obi-Wan

Happens often in this hobby. Craving for a new item to land home for weeks and when your prayers are finally answered, you get hit multiple times at once

Got him yesterday, terrific figure. Can't wait to have him, Anakin, SS Rex and HT Cody together. Heroes of the Republic.
    PSN: BloodOps
    "I used to believe that being a good soldier meant doing everything they told you. That's how they engineered us. But we're not droids. We're not programmed. You have to learn to make your own decisions. "

That sounds like a great diorama in the making...please share pix.

This just arrived today, only had a chance at a quick look but I am loving what I'm seeing so far.
    Should look awesome next to Anakin.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

I finally got my hands on mine yesterday (my mom had ordered him for my birthday). I got the deluxe set and am blown away by it! There was a lot of the typical *****ing and moaning about the likeness over at SSF, but I sure don't see any problems with it. Hope to have some time for pics when I get home today.
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 07-08-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

This hobby wouldn't be the same without *****ing and moaning even though i could do without most of it. It feels kind of redondant now. First pics of production Dooku turned up today and we are going for another cycle of "worse than the proto" comments.

Anyway, enjoy your Obi-Wan, looking forward to your pics as mine is still a few days away from delivery.

The weather has not been cooperating, so I haven't been able to get any proper pics in natural lighting, but here are a few quick shots I took to highlight the portrait (which I think they knocked out of the park):

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

The hologram table and figures are pretty "lit" (as the kids say these days):

And so is baby Luke:

Feedback thread

Very nice. I didn’t get the deluxe set, due to room and I knew I wasn’t going to use it.

Hi guys...I've been feeling the pull of Hot Toys lately and this figure is why. I love Obi-Wan and this figure looks incredible. However I've never been a huge fan of clothed goods and looking at reviews of some of the Hot Toys it feels like we're paying a huge price for a really nice headsculpt on top of a cheap body that reminds me of the G.I. Joe figures from the 70's. Am I overlooking or missing something?
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast