Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: GG 2018 mini bust voting

So Ahsoka won, the Rebels version is being made I assume from the picture in the email.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Yes to an Ahsoka win.... chuffed as it was my first choice.

would be interested in the vote split though, I guess it was a close call......

What a joke. Good bye GG.
    I believe the OT is all that is SW. Nothing else can ever be. Well maybe R1 and Solo can.

Just read the rest of the email. There was a split in it... Ahsoka won by a mile....

but it the rest of the field is quite even....
    Last edited by PurpleLightsaber; 04-21-2018 at 12:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLightsaber View Post
    Yes to an Ahsoka win.... chuffed as it was my first choice.

would be interested in the vote split though, I guess it was a close call......
    Not even remotely, Ahsoka got over 50% of the vote, the others got around the same except the comic doctor, she got 5% but that was predictable.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

She got 54% of the vote. Amanaman in second with 17.5%. Ponda in third with 11.7%.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLightsaber View Post
    Just read the rest of the email. There was a split in it... Ahsoka won by a mile....

but it the rest of the field is quite even....
    Except the comic doctor, don’t make it seem that character was on a par with the movie characters, she wasn’t wanted. lol
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Reposting from GG email...

Without further ado...
    I would like to write a lot of flowery prose here about it being a tight race and it all coming down to the wire... but the truth is there was one choice that launched itself out past it's competition and stayed at a 2:1 ratio the entire time.

The winner of our 2017-2018 Premier Guild Pick-A-Bust poll is.... AHSOKA TANO!

As you can see from the poll chart below, it was a good race, but not a close one. Ahsoka snatched up over 50% of all votes cast, leaving everyone else to duke it out for second place. We have already started work on Ahsoka and will have some updates on her soon!
    Last edited by Hellboy; 04-21-2018 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Turbowars View Post
    What a joke. Good bye GG.
    What’s the Joke? Of all the characters she’s had the most exposure and it’s not even close, so her winning really shouldn’t come as a surprise to anyone.

Page 26 of 48 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast