Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: GG 2018 mini bust voting

GG 2018 mini bust voting

Jut got an email, voting is open for PGM members to pick a favourite bust.

5 to choose from, Ahsoka gets my vote.

Interesting Amanaman is on the list. Obviously lightsword has been using the force on GG....

I didn’t remember the final tally for the 2018 wish list, but a good choice in my view.
    Last edited by PurpleLightsaber; 03-19-2018 at 03:41 PM.

Here are the 5....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That was a tough one, obviously I voted for Amanaman as I said I would but all of them are good choices.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

A Dooku bust [with arms & a saber] would be amazing, & I would without a doubt purchase it in a heartbeat.

An Ahsoka Bust with dual green/white sabers would be amazing & I would buy it in a flash.

I couldn’t care less about the other 3 tbh. Sorry, I know the amanaman gets lots of love up in here, haha.
    The dark is generous and it is patient and it always wins but in the heart of its strength lies its weakness: one lone candle is enough to hold it back. -Yoda

Quote Originally Posted by Calrissian19 View Post
    A Dooku bust [with arms & a saber] would be amazing, & I would without a doubt purchase it in a heartbeat.

An Ahsoka Bust with dual green/white sabers would be amazing & I would buy it in a flash.

I couldn’t care less about the other 3 tbh. Sorry, I know the amanaman gets lots of love up in here, haha.
    Totally understand as those 2 were both conflicting choices for me, I was like sh*t..., I so want Count Dooku with arms & his light sabre & Ahsoka too, nice to see GG are still looking at the pretrilogy characters & Clone Wars is an option for a mini-bust still, very happy with those options being given.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Not the best choices IMHO.

Dooku is one of the few armless MBs I actually like. That said I love his saber so having him with it would be a plus.
    Amanaman is cool but I'm not so in love with the character as some are here.
    ZERO interest in Dr Aphra. Not even sure who that is?
    I'd love Ponda Baba buuuut...

my vote goes to Ahsoka Tano

I voted for Ahsoka also. For such a main character in TCW and even into Rebels to go so long without a mini-bust is crazy. I do want Amanaman and Ponda Baba as well, so hopefully this means they're all the radar and in some stage of development.

I'll be voting for Dooku although I'm skeptical they'll get as good a Chris Lee likeness as they did on the first bust.

Amanaman is just too "background" for me to buy.
    Already have a Walrus Man statue so I don't need the bust.
    Don't give a carp about the animated stuff.

I'd happily buy Dooku and Dr Aphra but my vote goes to Ahsoka.

Page 1 of 48 12311 ... LastLast