Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Matchbox

I too am pretty selective, mostly going for trucks and interesting cars. I don't really grab too many "generics."
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    My guess is someone who doesn't frequent that K-mart stumbled on them finally. Police vehicles is a popular collecting focus. I tend to pick up most police vehicles myself.

I usually pick up most police vehicles and any Subaru WRX. There was a release not too long ago of a Japanese police WRX. You know I picked up multiples of that one. LOL!
    Same here, but usually just stick to State Trooper versions. Or certain City Police and Sheriff. I don't buy them all. lol
    I think it was a BMW European Police Car w/o lights. The reason why it didn't appeal to me. I did buy the WRX though
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Camo Convoy (green version):

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Color Changer):
    Last edited by Kooshmeister; 05-16-2019 at 04:33 AM.

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Camo Convoy (green version):

Jeep Wrangler Rubicon (Color Changer):

that Jeep Rubicon is Sweet... I'm going have to hunt that one down. I recently picked up the '59 Dodge Coronet Police Cruiser myself

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

picked up a few Hot Wheels recently and had some outdoor fun:

Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp

I really want that green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the blue Willys pickup.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    I really want that green Jeep Wrangler Rubicon and the blue Willys pickup.
    the blue Willy's pick-up was part of a 5 pack that came with the Jeep Gladiator and came with a VW Bug/Dunebuggy, and 2 other Jeep vehicles as well. The Rubicon is nice (although needs more detailing). The Color Changer one you have is basically the same model

I'm also pretty keen on the "InGen 4x4" (the customized Jeep Wrangler from The Lost World), but I cannot for the life of me find the second series of Jurassic World Matchbox cars in Walmart or Target.

After failing at two different Walmarts, I caved and ordered the Jeep Willys Wagon with opening doors off of eBay. I've wanted the Willys Jeep All-Steel Station Wagon to be made in this line ever since they did the pickup version. It's been one of my favorite old-timey offroaders thanks to its use in movies like It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World (as Algernon Hawthorne's vehicle) and Sheena (as the vehicle driven by Sheena's parents at the beginning).

Welcome to... Jurassic Park!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast