Page 1 of 180 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The next big ticket item?

The next big ticket item?

If the Sail Barge does well, what would you like Hasbro to consider for the next big ticket item? Could kick starters at Haslab be our chance to see playsets in the future?

Everyone seems to be forgetting that HasLab is not an exclusive Star Wars brand facility.

I expect the next couple if items will be Transformers/ Marvel or GI Joe -related (IF the barge is even successful and the whole project isn't shelved).
    May you live in interesting times.

Quote Originally Posted by darthsatan View Post
    Everyone seems to be forgetting that HasLab is not an exclusive Star Wars brand facility.

I expect the next couple if items will be Transformers/ Marvel or GI Joe -related (IF the barge is even successful and the whole project isn't shelved).
    I think the next SW related item will be in the 6"scale anyway.

Also, HasLab isn't going anywhere per Steve Evans.
    Last edited by DarthYourMom; 02-23-2018 at 11:46 AM.

Here are Vintage collection items I'd be down for:

OT:
    Cantina
    Death Star
    Sandcrawler
    Obi-Wan's dessert abode
    Tantative IV
    Star Destroyer
    Bespin
    Jabba's Palace

PT:
    Can't think of anything at the moment

ST or Disney era:
    First Order Tie
    Resistance X-Wing / Poe's
    U-Wing
    Troop Transport
    AT-M6
    Snoke's Throne room

The sail barge is something fans have wanted for a long time, it has never been made and the scale is large but not impossible to reach.

Based on that, the next most obvious item would be a cantina. It checks all those boxes. Specifically scale. It can be made to scale.

Death star is another high priority item but there are a lot more issues with the design.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Death Star.
    Cantina
    Jabba's palace
    Sandcrawler

Falcon was done fairly well already, improving it slightly seems like a waste, same with the BAT-AT.

Blockade runner...it’s the most obvious to me

Based on the ridiculous level of BMCing about the barge, I'm having increasing doubts there will even BE a next one. Which is why it's frustrating to keep hearing variations of "this is a cool idea, but I'll wait for the next one."

Death Star
    Star Destroyer
    Blockade Runner
    Bespin I think would be a really cool one.
    I'd love a Dagobah playset.

I have a buddy who's a big GI Joe fan, so I'll also have to light a candle for him that they do a USS Flagg.

Page 1 of 180 1231151101 ... LastLast