Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The next big ticket item?

I thought it was implied that it's a Death Star playset. Or... are... are people asking for like... a giant sphere that opens? I'd probably pass on that.

1. Death Star
    2. Imperial Shuttle
    3. Sandcrawler
    4. Y-Wing (for smaller items)
    Wish List: Vedain, Velken, Barada, Yotts Orren, Barge Weequay, Shasa Tiel, Geezum, Gauron Nas Tal, Fozec, Tessek, Lobot, Bib Fortuna, Mercenary Pilot, Gailid, human skiff guard, Pote. (Underlined figure needs update).

Imperial Shuttle (with correctly operating landing gear...gear comes up and down when wings fold or open)
    Blockade Runner...most definitely.
    Star Destroyer
    Y-wing
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I thought it was implied that it's a Death Star playset. Or... are... are people asking for like... a giant sphere that opens? I'd probably pass on that.

Lol @ anyone dumb enough to think that (not directed at you)

One thing that I haven't seen mentioned so far is the Ghost. Hasbro said last year that it would need a real collector focus but that they would like to do it. I can see it being on their short list of SW vehicles for the service.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

I think this kind of speculating is very premature. The Barge isn't even dry yet. When it's either a go or no, then we can discuss the next phase.
    If Hasbro plans to tackle more than just the Star Wars brand, what else would be feasible? G.I. Joe is basically dead, so what would we even vote for here?

Marvel? Hasbro has shied away from 3.75", so would it be 6"? If so it wouldn't interest me then. They already did a lackluster Helicarrier, so i wouldn't think they'd revisit that. It's too late for Avengers/Stark Tower. I'd probably go for Zephyr One from AoS, w/Phil and May figures. Though i can't decide if it should come with Lola, or the SHIELD SUV.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

My wants, not in liklihood of happening, but just based on my collecting preferences

1. Jabbas Palace playset, or at least his main chamber
    2. Deathstar playset with iconic scenes from the movie
    3. Cantina
    4. Emperors throne room
    5. Hoth playset

Some random ideas that could be cool. AT-M6, Naboo palace generator playset, Snoke's throne, could city playset (final duel areas).

I like these in no Order. I do want lights and electronics.

1.Cantina
    2.Sandcrawler
    3.Cloud City
    4.Dagobah

Now Chop Chop Haslab I don't have all day.

Raiders of the Lost Ark Flying Wing to scale.
    my trade feedback
    BIG PURPLE CABLE EATER!

Death Star Payset
    Bespin Playset
    Star Destroyer Playset
    Cantina
    Jabba's Palace
    Blockade Runner

In that order. However, making the Blockade Runner work, even at a larger scale, would essentially make it a hallway and a cockpit with a ship built around it. Even there, you would have to make the hallway smaller or the ship fatter. The only way to have it make any sense as a manageable toy, as a spaceship should be, would be to have it open up in some playset transformative way.

Page 3 of 234 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast