Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The next big ticket item?

Lol @ people seriously saying Death Star

assuming it is successful & Disney is waiting on this before releasing a their Sandcrawler.

A big Sandcrawler
    Cantina with build a Mos Eisley attachments (see below.)
    Death Star
    Possible re-release of BMF

I'd like to see some smaller projects come through.
    Army building packs stormtrooper, rebel blueshirts etc easy to fund projects people would want but may not do well at retail.

I've often talked about the idea of a build a playset, (Large box shaped areas, [control room, vehicle bays, prison cells, troop bunks etc] that could be built into larger playsets Then repurposed to other toy lines. Image using this concept to build a HUGE Death Star or for Marvel/Joe build a city.

For other lines:
    Build a city for Marvel/Joe
    Cobra Evil Volcano Lair then repurposed to M.A.S.K. boulder base
    Joe Base
    1:18th scale M.A.S.K. vehicles
    Jem Stage
    My Little Pony battle to the Death arena!!!!! (They do that right?)
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Re-release of BMF with swappable parts so it can represent the falcon from the OT, ST (new radar dish) and Solo (extra panels, mandible thing, etc.)

The worst idea by far is a large sandcrawler. It's a boring design, is in the film for 2 minutes and does nothing remotely interesting. It isn't involved in any action sequences whatsoever, it's just....there. YAWN.

During one of the Q&A's at Toyfair the Hasbro team there mentioned they wouldn't do a Sandcrawler, as Disney is already making one.
    Need Eight TVC VC 65 TIE Fighter Pilot cardbacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    The worst idea by far is a large sandcrawler. It's a boring design, is in the film for 2 minutes and does nothing remotely interesting. It isn't involved in any action sequences whatsoever, it's just....there. YAWN.
    Give it real RC control & you'll think differently.

Or they could just make it into a giant Transformer.
    This post was written is the sarcasm font. It looks like a regular font but contains sarcasm.
    Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Blockade Runner
    Last edited by wedgeswingman; 02-23-2018 at 04:46 PM.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

If like to see the U-Wing being given the justice it deserves, the version we got was really disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Lol @ people seriously saying Death Star
    Hasbro said over at JTA that this is on the table, but in the style of the Vintage Kenner Death Star. Obviously not a complete Death Star, but several floors and hallways, stacked in a semi circle.
    Loving Disney and all things Danish and Japanese!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    If like to see the U-Wing being given the justice it deserves, the version we got was really disappointing.
    That would be cool but I'd be kicking myself over getting two.
    Hasbro, if you're listening, REBEL PILOT MULTIPACK! Rogue One: Antoc Merrick, Blue Leader. A New Hope: Theron Nett, Red 10. Empire Strikes Back: Rogue 4, Hobbie Klivian Snowspeeder. Return of the Jedi: Horten Salm, Gray Leader. All easy kitbashes, all unique, a guaranteed best seller.

Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast