Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters Collectorís Gallery

Nice pics, Outer_Rim!. Is it possible you could post a picture of the Fett statue next to a mini bust? I might try to get him depending on how tall he is. Thanks!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

My Feedback , My Collection

Looks good. Nice pics as well!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Thanks a lot for taking the time to take the great comparison pictures. Seeing him next to the mini bust I can tell he'll look great on my Fett shelf. The search is on now. Thanks!
    - There's some human instinct which makes a man collect what he is not to make any use of - Mark Twain

Mine arrived last week, very happy with it. When GG get it right it's fantastic. Don't think i'll be bothering with any of the others though.

BBTS has it available for pre-order Lightsword

Thanks for the heads up!

Fleet Admiral

A sweet piece it is.
    "Who's scruffy looking!?!?"

Fett looks good, though, a few things bother me. Wish I had the space for the Bounty Hunters!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast