Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Bounty Hunters Collectorís Gallery

I took a few pics but I donīt know why my camera washed out the jumpsuit color. It is a nice statue overall, although the lack of a proper base makes the whole figure to lean a bit forward (just a bit, nothing really to worry about) and, as the official pictures show, blaster rifle comes with no strap.

Thank's for the pics!
    New displays and presentation ideas..........

https://www.facebook.com/groups/591843260969622/

Bossk came out very nicely!
    "He's no good to me dead."-Boba Fett

I have IG-88, and plan on picking up the rest at some point. I usually wait until GG has a sale at Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    When you have nothing to lose; risk everything.

Quote Originally Posted by rnbuda View Post
    Bossk came out very nicely!
    I ordered Bossk and Zuckuss from GG when they had their 50% off sale. Added a $50 off rewards to my total...got both for $101.

Boba and 4-LOM arrived today. I only had time to check everything was ok and I will try to post some pictures later. Details and paint job on both are excellent. Every single statue from this line has been nothing but great so far. What I find surprising is the small edition size for 4-LOM, there are only 350 made. It seems he is the less popular of the gang.

I like this set as well, although I donít buy mine until the end of the year when GG puts them on sale.

Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    I like this set as well, although I donít buy mine until the end of the year when GG puts them on sale.
    Boba Fett is currently sold out at Gentle Giant site. I am not sure if it is still available at other retailers.

Just a few quick pics.

Nice pics Outer_Rim!

I finally opened my Boba last night. Love the metal rangefinder with magnet. And cool that it's the Empire armor and rifle. So much of the time we get the ROTJ look for Boba collectibles. I also have IG-88, Zuckuss and Bossk. I'm looking forward to getting the rest of the bounty hunters in this series.
    "No, no! No! THIS one goes there...THAT one goes there, right?" - Prop Collecting 101
    XBox Live Gamertag: CoolHandHan

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast