Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: Stormtrooper (Mimban) - VC123

I have 6 of these guys. They look great. Donít think Iím getting anymore for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    I shouldnít be surprised but I guess I am to hear these are hard to find in certain areas. There are literally 10-15 at every Walmart in my area. In some stores they are the only figures. I have one to keep carded but thatís all Iíve bought. I would love to see the Skiff Lando arrive in half the numbers. I ordered 2 off the website and both came with beat up cards.
    I think the Walmarts in my area are just REALLY bad at rotating their stock. The same figures have been on peg or laying, fallen on the shelf for months.
    Who's the more foolish, the fool or the fool who follows him?

Those six Mimbans definitely look great together! That’s a nice setup.
    ďDid you enjoy my little storm, Ewoks?ĒóMorag the Tulgah Witch

Yeah, really nice set-up. They work well with the tank.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    Yeah, really nice set-up. They work well with the tank.
    I've got mine around the tank too. Just seemed like a good fit.

Aside from the first 2 cases that appeared I haven't see one of these on the pegs in couple months.

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    I shouldnít be surprised but I guess I am to hear these are hard to find in certain areas. There are literally 10-15 at every Walmart in my area. In some stores they are the only figures. I have one to keep carded but thatís all Iíve bought. I would love to see the Skiff Lando arrive in half the numbers. I ordered 2 off the website and both came with beat up cards.
    Wow. Around here, they were stocked pretty heavily (ie restocked 2-3 times) but sold out within a day or two every time. I haven't seen one in ages.
    Hasbro, hear my plea for the Rickshaw Droid!
    Current top five most wanted: rickshaw droid, Kalyn farnmir, veedaaz awmeth, toonbuck toora, BD-3000 "Betty droid".
    My feedback thread: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t858622/

This guy was literally ripped off!

The TVC Mimbans were gone in the blink of an eye (if they ever even made it to the floor) in my area. Walmarts around here only seem to get a single case of the exclusives and then 'poof'. Sad.

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667