Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Rey (Island Journey) - #122

Albeit, whether or not certain stores even get it (or stock it in a timely fashion) is yet to be seen I guess.

I'm hoping just two exclusive Vintage Collection figures at Walmart will see far better distribution than the Black Series 3.75 exclusives it ran into the ground.
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    It being an exclusive is annoying, but I'm not too concerned about it. I'm sure (optimistic) stores will see solid cases.
    I tend to agree, and I loathe being the doom and gloom guy, but Walmart is just SO inconsistent with the distribution of it's exclusives. It's feast or famine depending on what part of the country you are in.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Piet View Post
    I'm hoping just two exclusive Vintage Collection figures at Walmart will see far better distribution than the Black Series 3.75 exclusives it ran into the ground.
    That's what I'm hoping as well. If the entire line isn't dependent on Walmart, it might not be too bad.

It's Rey, so they'll have them falling off the pegs.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthYourMom View Post
    It's Rey, so they'll have them falling off the pegs.
    Oof.

Am I the only person that never saw a Jakku Rey on the pegs?
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

Probably...

I don't like that undetailed lightsaber blade, hopefully its just a placeholder taken from the current 5poa style lightsaber blades.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    I tend to agree, and I loathe being the doom and gloom guy, but Walmart is just SO inconsistent with the distribution of it's exclusives. It's feast or famine depending on what part of the country you are in.
    Not even what parts of the country, but just store to store in the same area. I have 4 Wal-marts in my area. One got so many of the 6" Luke & Rey Speeders that they are still on clearance. Yet none of the other 3 stores got any at all. Exclusives like Shocktrooper and Scarif Trooper weren't too hard to find once word hit they were out. But this lately Kylo figure has been different. I've yet to see it at any store. You just can't have any kind of confidence with Wal-mart.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

This is likely be really hard to find. Then I'll find mountains of her in like 8 months
    Looking for:
    Stormtrooper Commander

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Cough•Kylo Throne room•cough.

Page 2 of 53 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast