Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 176

Thread: CAi Threnalli

  1. #1

    CAi Threnalli

    Looks like we'll be seeing another of Ello Asty's species - CAi Threnalli in the basic line with a removable helmet.



    Thoughts on this figure? Who's purchasing this figure?

  2. #2
    Lmao cmon Hasbro. So many characters and you remake asty but say hes another of his species and finally give a removable helmet as should have been the case in 2015?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Lmao c’mon Hasbro. So many characters and you remake asty but say he’s another of his species and finally give a removable helmet as should have been the case in 2015?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    In the Poe comic Black Squadron is crawlin' with em

  4. #4
    At least they are atoning for their sins of the past and giving us removable helmets without the banana visor.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

  5. #5
    That plain helmet, though...
    Go for Papa Palpatine!

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    At least they are atoning for their sins of the past and giving us removable helmets without the banana visor.
    Hasbro actually referred to the visors on the TFA pilots as "banana visors" during the reveal for this figure. So yeah, they're paying attention to what's on forums.

    This new species of aliens turned up in a few places in TFA. They're called Abednedo, according to the TFA Visual Dictionary. I saw at least one in the village on Jakku that the First Order raided. There may have been another at Niima outpost. And of course there was Atsy who flew a Resistance X-wing in the Battle of Starkiller base.

    I think it's cool to see some aliens from other species in greater numbers. We've always seen plenty of Rodians, Niktos and Twi'leks in the OT and PT. Seeing these guys in the ST is in keeping with that theme of some alien species being seen throughout the galaxy.

  7. #7
    Hasbro has heard me!

    Asty was an enormous letdown for this collector - I focus on background characters - but I'm looking forward to seeing this one in person.
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    This new species of aliens turned up in a few places in TFA. They're called Abednedo, according to the TFA Visual Dictionary. I saw at least one in the village on Jakku that the First Order raided. There may have been another at Niima outpost. And of course there was Atsy who flew a Resistance X-wing in the Battle of Starkiller base.
    Don't forget Crusher Roodown, who would make an excellent entry into the new Beast assortment:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Roodown
    UPDATED! Check out my handy worksheet, listing every 1/18th release from 1978 till now
    Easily filtered on source, line, type, product, character name, species and category. Updated till 10-7-2018
    http://www.filedropper.com/rushiesrebelscumfile

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Lmao c’mon Hasbro. So many characters and you remake asty but say he’s another of his species and finally give a removable helmet as should have been the case in 2015?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I agree, this is what the 2015 figure should have looked like, and Hasbro should have moved on to a different alien for the TLJ lineup. Rehashed figures don't often keep kids and collectors engaged.

  10. #10
    One thing I do not understand. Paige has this flightsuit that looks dirtied and gritty yet Poe and this character seems to have to wash at all on the orange. Looks far more realistic (even as a 5poa figure) with a little grit to it.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •