Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Han Solo and Chewbacca - Mimban

After all these years of collecting, it seems as though this pack was another “filler” set. Don’t get me wrong, the figures are pretty neat, but the corellian hound and rebolt is on an upper level!
    You don't know the power of the dark side!

Yep. Also, considering there were more Wookiees. They should have had some sort of Battle Pack, instead of just Han and Chewie.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Finally found the dynamic duo today! I liked the 2 pack myself primarily because I liked the scene from the movie. It was something different.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Finally, FINALLY! Found these two at retail price online today. I think I’m down to finding Rebolt/Hound and Tolsite before I complete my Solo run.

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveSlaveLeia View Post
    Finally, FINALLY! Found these two at retail price online today. I think Iím down to finding Rebolt/Hound and Tolsite before I complete my Solo run.
    Where? What etailer?

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Where? What etailer?
    I got it on eBay with a “make an offer” deal. I’ve been telling myself not to pay more than retail for these 2-packs seeing as how the previous ones have been steadily dropping, but this last wave of has been difficult to find. Not sure how they were available almost exclusively on eBay for so long. Rebolt and hound aren’t dropping as quickly as the Han/Chewbacca set, but I still expect them to come down eventually.

Picked him up on Amazon.ca for $6. Not sure if I'll keep it or not as I didn't really care for it. Just wanted the cannon. I'll decide when it's in hand I guess whether I'll keep the Han or not. Likely will just sell off Chewie.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Shipped and sold by Walmart - at a premium price:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/STAR-WARS...d7&athena=true

According to walmart that is a $5 discount!

A discount on a scalper price, and still $5 above MSRP - gotta love it. I'm not really interested in this set even at MSRP, maybe when they hit outlet stores I'll buy one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast