Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Han Solo and Chewbacca - Mimban

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Janisary View Post
    Not have seen the movie yet (as its not out for months) I dont understand the Han having a shackle and a gun. Am I to assume that he is a prisoner and the gun is how he escapes? or why is he wearing armor and shackles....it does not make sense.
    He is imprisoned as an Imperial, and reacquires a gun not longer after escaping - unless you mean the cannon, which I think is for play value.
    Retired from Star Wars, collecting and all, but I stop by RS, JTA, JB, etc. every once in a while for a dose of nostalgia.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Janisary View Post
    Not have seen the movie yet (as its not out for months) I dont understand the Han having a shackle and a gun. Am I to assume that he is a prisoner and the gun is how he escapes? or why is he wearing armor and shackles....it does not make sense.
    Maybe just see the movie next time...?

apparently over at Jeditemplearchives, they got new photos of Mimban Han and Chewie and supposedly Han has a ball jointed jaw besides a removeable ball jointed head.

I think Paul just copy and pasted from his Corellian hound review because his photos of Han show a solid head.

Sent from my LG-D725 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kal_El View Post
    I think Paul just copy and pasted from his Corellian hound review because his photos of Han show a solid head.

huh? looks like b/s here http://www.jeditemplearchives.com/ga...PacksS025.html

I just meant "solid" as in no hinged jaw.

Paul at jeditemplearchives must be drunk or something. What made him think the Muddy mimban Han has a ball jointed jaw?

I ordered both sets off eBay for a fair price (got 15% off too). It came out to a few bucks more than retail and who knows when these things will start hitting.

I've seen this set in stores, but I didn't pick one up. It's a very important scene in Han & Chewie's lives, but the figures are so limited to being used in just that one scene. Here's what I would've done while saving Hasbro some production money and boosting sales of this set: repack the Han Mudtrooper figure from the 6-figure set (with or without gear) and a regular Chewbacca figure. Add a small can of brown slime and the chains. BAM! Instant Mimban dungeon set that people would actually buy. Really, I just want that cannon, but if the figures weren't permanently covered in mud, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. The slime would be pretty fun, too.

Remember the old “dip them in cold water and slime would appear” effect from the 90s? That could have been cool too. Honestly, I like these two figures even though they are scene-specific. I feel we are receiving enough from the movie to justify a few figures like these two.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast