Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo and Chewbacca - Mimban

the mud on his torso is in an X shape so maybe his bandoliers are caked by muck.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

I appreciate the non static pose but I think I’m going to pass.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Unless this scene is absolutely amazing, I think we're looking at what might be a peg-warmer for the record books.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    Unless this scene is absolutely amazing, I think we're looking at what might be a peg-warmer for the record books.
    You're telling me you aren't buying 4 of these sets for the naked wookiee?
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

If it wasn't Chewy, possibly might have. We're due for a new non Chewy Wookiee!
    And this movie was the perfect opportunity to meet his family, yet it feel that was avoided.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Looking at the Han some more and falling in love with the paint job. The figure looks like he was stuck in mud right before being put on display.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Looking at the Han some more and falling in love with the paint job. The figure looks like he was stuck in mud right before being put on display.
    Agreed the deco is outstandingly done. I just can't see muddy Han and Chewie flying off the shelves.

*fast forward to having seen the movie... buys doubles of this set*

Yeah I don't see it moving very well either. One thing it has going for it is that the versions are quite different than other releases in the line.

Han with ForceLink two point oh
    X-Men Chewbacca
    Muddy, Naked Chewbacca
    Han in mud covered imperial looking gear

I see people getting it for the cannon. I'm sure the Han will be re-used as an Imperial sometime down the line.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

Not have seen the movie yet (as its not out for months) I dont understand the Han having a shackle and a gun. Am I to assume that he is a prisoner and the gun is how he escapes? or why is he wearing armor and shackles....it does not make sense.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast