Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kylo Ren (Jakku) - Centerpiece Line

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    They already made one lol

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    If only it took batteries for the jet pack flames, wonder if I could some led lights to make it glow at night.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Also, isn't the scale slightly different? There's also nowhere else to put any figures, which seems to be the point of the Centerpiece figure sets. If it were a full Sarlacc mouth diorama with Boba in the middle, that'd be different.
    Where's the room for the kylo?

Honestly they should just sell set pieces and skip the figure since most already have one of the 5 or more kylo figures they released so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Actually attaching the included figure appears to be optional with these things. I do agree, though, it should be less about the figure and more about the diorama, with, say, a wider base.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I just order this off of Walmart.com and was $50 for $27.80! just an awesome set to have! I was hoping to add Mafex FO Stormtroopers to it and then I found out they dont have foot holes for the pegs. I managed with the BS version.

On sale on Target's website for $28.99, also on Amazon for $28.96, just a head's up. I finally bought one via Amazon.
    The Force Awakens | The Last Jedi | From His Nap
    My Feedback Thread: Click Here

This is one awesome piece! Highly Recommended

So I finally got and opened this piece. It looks really sharp and I quite like it. However 2 issues;

1) The footprints have no pegs and they are also all facing the wrong way. It is essentially impossible to throw a first order stormtrooper, flametrooper, or FN2187 on the base beside him. Anyone have any tips? Why would they only have only 1 peg? The packaging even suggests to add figures!

2) Getting the Kylo body to fit on over the capes snugly is difficult. Anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by agentofchaos View Post
    So I finally got and opened this piece. It looks really sharp and I quite like it. However 2 issues;

1) The footprints have no pegs and they are also all facing the wrong way. It is essentially impossible to throw a first order stormtrooper, flametrooper, or FN2187 on the base beside him. Anyone have any tips? Why would they only have only 1 peg? The packaging even suggests to add figures!

2) Getting the Kylo body to fit on over the capes snugly is difficult. Anyone else have this problem?

I have the same Centerpiece as you and you need to check underneath the Centerpiece itself and there is storage for extra foot pegs there. Once you get the foot pegs where you want them, you should no issues placing any figure on that set. I have a FO Stormtrooper and Flametrooper flanking Kylo Ren! Looks good!!

If I remember correctly, it is a snug fit to assemble Kylo Ren. you can also use another Kylo or another figure if you wish.

Hope this helps!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by Bowcaster View Post
    I have the same Centerpiece as you and you need to check underneath the Centerpiece itself and there is storage for extra foot pegs there. Once you get the foot pegs where you want them, you should no issues placing any figure on that set. I have a FO Stormtrooper and Flametrooper flanking Kylo Ren! Looks good!!

If I remember correctly, it is a snug fit to assemble Kylo Ren. you can also use another Kylo or another figure if you wish.

Hope this helps!
    Ah! totally missed that... thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by agentofchaos View Post
    Ah! totally missed that... thanks!

Anytime and share some pics when you have time!

Hello! Iím Triple-Zero and Iím looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Ė Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12