Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Black Series FX Riot Baton

The Black Series FX Riot Baton

Revealed this weekend! Way cool!

Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Hawk_33 View Post
    Revealed this weekend! Way cool!
    Looks impressive for what I assume is made for the kids market. But is it 501st worthy?
    Last edited by Oddball_Fett; 02-19-2018 at 06:33 AM.
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

I received mine today. Sometimes the bottom prong, probably two out of every five times, goes a bit to far and points to the right instead of straight. Is that normal?
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

Saw fellow collector buddies who has that complain about that as well. And some are saying it feels flimsy and isn't worth the asking price. Hmmmmm

I bought a new one and the prongs function fine. They both stop straight in the proper position. So I'll send my first one with the faulty prong back to Amazon and get a refund.

Not worth full price, but at $118 CAD I'm happy with it. It does look pretty cool. If I remember I'll post some pics of mine tomorrow.
    Last edited by Hell_Hawk_33; 12-15-2018 at 01:39 AM.

Still salty they added in a proper stand with this but not the BS sabers....

I have original style stands if you are looking. PMing now.

Quote Originally Posted by TKMaster View Post
    Still salty they added in a proper stand with this but not the BS sabers....
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

picked up one of these at Gamestop for $47 and tax. It's listed on their website for store pickups only.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthOnyx View Post
    picked up one of these at Gamestop for $47 and tax. It's listed on their website for store pickups only.
    Thanks for the head's up!

Quote Originally Posted by karmajay View Post
    Thanks for the head's up!
    glad I could help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast