Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: Zuckuss - TRU Exclusive

Just curious, but does the Disney Store version have an exclusive sticker of any kind on it? I have the Canadian version with the round, metallic silver Toys R' Us sticker. Just curious.
    "Evacuate? In our moment of triumpth? I think you overestimate their chances!"

Quote Originally Posted by Snowtrooper1138 View Post
    Just curious, but does the Disney Store version have an exclusive sticker of any kind on it? I have the Canadian version with the round, metallic silver Toys R' Us sticker. Just curious.

I have my handy and close by. No it doesn't! Just a square, white price tag sticker on the back with US and CAN pricing. No TRU exclusive stickers or markings that it came or would have came from TRU.

Hello! Im Triple-Zero and Im looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Finally received this one....really nice to have the Bounty Hunter 6 complete...great looking figure.
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

Zuckuss is now showing up at Gamestops.

I have also seen him at Gamestop a few times. Pretty sure he was priced at $25 like at the Disney store though, unfortunately. I still may need to pick up an extra at some point. He's long been my favorite of the bounty hunters.

Went to my local GS to pickup the rest of the Jump Troopers for $5 and saw 3 of these guys on the pegs. Along with 2 Archive Yodas and 1 Scout Trooper and Anakin.

Hello! Im Triple-Zero and Im looking forward immensely to torturing you today. Triple-Zero

My Feedback ->
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1140107/

Quote Originally Posted by KillerVole View Post
    I have also seen him at Gamestop a few times. Pretty sure he was priced at $25 like at the Disney store though, unfortunately. I still may need to pick up an extra at some point. He's long been my favorite of the bounty hunters.
    the disney store has him on clearance now for $14.99!

Finally got Zuckuss. Superb 6" figure. Very simple design, but I really like the robe, cool laser rifle, and overall sculpt. Really like the tan color motif; the insectoid eyes are nice as well.

This completes my 6" ESB Bounty Hunter collection. I got IG-88, Boba Fett, and Bossk in the Archive collection earlier this year, and got the last three figures recently.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263