Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuckuss - TRU Exclusive

This is a pretty good profile from the movie:

I'm happy to see that Hasbro has gotten to all of the TESB bounty hunters. When they announced Dengar and 4-LOM at NYCC this past fall I automatically thought "What about Zuckuss?" And now I'm glad to see that they didn't keep us waiting for long.

I've seen some mixed reactions to this being a TRU exclusive. Personally, I've been able to find every 6" TBS exclusive that TRU has offered. But with the chain closing down some stores I knew that some people were probably going to be impacted. At least TRU has been alright about offering their exclusives online...

Could be worse...could be Walmart. TRU exclusives usually end up in abundance and pretty readily available online.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Could be worse...could be Walmart.
    Yup. I still haven't gotten the TLJ throne room WalMart exclusive Kylo Ren.

I think any OT fan is all over these BH figures. Can't wait to finish up the ESB scene. Just wish IG-88 had been taller. Anyway, has anyone heard why there are so many exclusives? Many of these seem like great choices for regular wave releases. I could understand if movies were still coming so fast that they couldn't get to any of the classic characters, but there's about to be a year and half between movies. Glad to get him out anyways. TRU has been pretty good lately with their exclusives around my parts.
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Looks fantastic, exclusives are annoying but he turned out well and is a must buy for the collection.

Every tru exclusive has had massive restocks. This will be on sale easily, if not clearance.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My TRU here still have snowtrooper officer, hovertank, at-act and gree

Quote Originally Posted by MasterWindu View Post
    How do some TRUs have overstock of Gree, yet in my area I haven't seen hide nor hair of him??
    Wants: Mace Windu 6 Black Series, General Grievous 6 Black Series, Commander Gree 6" Black Series, Captain Rex 6" Black Series, Celebration X-Wing Luke 6" Black Series

Quote Originally Posted by MasterWindu View Post
    And where is that?
    "Without respect - we reject!"

My custom Hoth Rebel Turret thread

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast