Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuckuss - TRU Exclusive

A brave decision to make this a TRU exclusive, given that TRU may not even exist by the time it comes out.
    Bargain Hunter. Collector. Moderator at LittleRubberGuys mini figure forum.

My favorite bounty hunter...as bad as this may sound I'm willing to pay a premium for him if/when he's available on TRU.com, because I don't think TRU is a reliable chain to carry exclusives.
    There's always a bigger fish.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_V4der View Post
    My favorite bounty hunter...as bad as this may sound I'm willing to pay a premium for him if/when he's available on TRU.com, because I don't think TRU is a reliable chain to carry exclusives.
    They're a hell of a lot better than Walmart.

...in my neck of the woods, I’ve never had trouble finding BS exclusives, and seen restock multiple times. Walmart’s in MD never even got the Scarif shoretrooper from Rogue One(3.75).

I saw some info on Steve Evans Instagram (from commenters, though) that this might be a Walgreens exclusive. It would be nice to get some clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Strontium View Post
    A brave decision to make this a TRU exclusive, given that TRU may not even exist by the time it comes out.
    Brave? More like stupid. I honestly don't understand the decision.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

what's with all these exclusives? tru, walgreens, target...kinda lame.
    if you hate the new disney Sequels and Spin Offs you are a dumb racist sexist bigot.

I'm actually a little let down by Zuckuss. The head sculpt is off in many ways. The eyes are the wrong shape, as are the eyelids, and the mouthpiece/fleshy parts around it. I hope they tweak the sculpt more before release. If Zuckuss is released pretty much as is, I wonder if anyone will make a scaled down copy of the Sideshow 1:6 Zuckuss head? They pretty much nailed the proportions of everything on it, and I'd be wiling to buy one to replace this head.

^ You may be absolutely right about the eyes, but damned if I can tell. You see him so briefly in the movie, I don't have a clear mental image of what the mask looks like.

Excellent surprise. He looks awesome.

Page 2 of 63 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast