Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Echo Base 2 Pack - Leia & Han in Hoth Gear

Absolutely beautiful - I will want at least two!

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball_Fett View Post
    Looks good. But for a little extra effort they could have given it swappable hands and swappable boots. Bespin escape and Hoth all in one.
    Would have required another head sculpt too:

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Hmm...not sure it is hand painted, this looks like the face print tech to me...and it looks good to me:
    The flesh to me looks very matte and looks exactly like all other hand painted faces they've shown. If you look on other pics you can see the inside of her head is cast in white, also her knee pins are the crude flat ones seen in preproduction figures. It also seems to be lacking the dot matrix look they have really close up.

Something about the shape of the face is off. Like her cheeks and chin don't taper off enough.

I want to be in love with it but like Tarkin I'm reserving final judgments until we see one further down the production process. I'm just saying I'm sure you guys will be even more impressed once we see what we'll actually be owning.

Rest in Peace Drewe Henley.
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

From the photos I've seen of the prototype, the facial features seem too pronounced and too sharply defined. Especially the forehead, which protrudes out from her face way too much and is too angular. I'm hoping that things smooth out a bit with the production figure.

I'm also glad that it looks like Hasbro hasn't overdone it with the grime paint washes. This was a big problem that I had with the 2010 TVC Hoth Leia. I don't recall a scene in ESB where Leia fell into multiple puddles of mud and then refused to hose herself off afterwards.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Can't wait for this one. I would be even more stoked when they release an Endor Leia in poncho.
    Want:
    Black Series 6" Tie Fighter Pilot (not the TFA one)
    My Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1049653/

I'm excited for this figure. And everything looks great except for the face. Don't get me wrong, its not origianl release ANH Leia bad. But with this new face sculpt technology they are using now, and all the other amazing faces I've seen, I just hoped for better. And maybe the final product will be. But I dont think its as good as like Rey or Tarkin. I'm buying though!
    Looking to trade?
    My Feedback - My Trade Thread

Finally it's my turn after a while to say I'm more or less uninterested in something. I generally care not for Hoth Rebels. The only Hoth Rebels I really like are the individual snowspeeder pilots. And maybe Major Derlin.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Finally it's my turn after a while to say I'm more or less uninterested in something. I generally care not for Hoth Rebels. The only Hoth Rebels I really like are the individual snowspeeder pilots. And maybe Major Derlin.
    Carlist Rieekan is my personal Hoth pipe dream. I'm definitely down for Leia, though.

Looks pretty sweet! Will get for sure, and I bet we're not far off from Bespin Han now.

Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast