Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Vice Admiral Holdo - #80

Quote Originally Posted by matto View Post
    But if you wait, I'll almost guarantee the price will go lower. Just go look at current prices on any TLJ figures. Personally, I wouldn't spend $5 for her. BTW, haven't seen this wave in any store yet.

My local Gamestops, even the ones that have essentially gotten rid of a dedicated Star Wars area, have gotten full cases of this wave along with restocks of the exclusive Jumptrooper.

Just got the 6" Vice Admiral Holdo. Nice sculpt & decent cloth goods. I like the purple motif, i.e. the outfit, hair, etc. Interesting looking figure/character.

I doubt this will ever the 3.75" scale; the character is very obscure, and it's obvious that 6" is the preferred scale by Hasbro.

I have nothing against Dern, and I think the figure turned out very nice. But I have absolutely no need for it, too much purple. lol. Maybe if we were still in the PT era, with all those Senators...

That said, if it were 3.75" I probably would get one or two for fodder.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    too much purple.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Agreed. Purple (leaning towards the darker shades) is my favorite color. So, not only do I think this VAH outfit/hair look great - but, I also really like Mace Windu's purple lightsaber. Very visually appealing & unique.

I agree, I also like purple. Just in smaller doses. That's why Mace's Saber was unique, and okay. But for someone to dress in all purple, as well as have purple hair. It's a bit of an overdose. Does she not know about accent colors?
    Which is odd, because her actual costume didn't look that purple on screen. So I believe Hasbro embellished a little.

That's one thing that led Snoke to be an eyesore, not accents to break up that Solid Gold assault on the visual cortex.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Oh, you're fine. I just want an excuse to use a Skeksis meme.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031