Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 308

Thread: Vice Admiral Holdo - #80

  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    You’re going around attacking people for expressing dislike of a particular character.
    I assume you won't think twice about buying Tarkin and the ESB bounty hunters even though they stand still for about three seconds. We probably have a lot of the same figures of characters who don't do anything exciting on screen. When they make a figure of the purple haired woman that played a significant role in the latest movie it's part of some Disney interference agenda, though. Your constant complaining is just oooollllldddddd.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by DANDALORIAN View Post
    I assume you won't think twice about buying Tarkin and the ESB bounty hunters even though they stand still for about three seconds. We probably have a lot of the same figures of characters who don't do anything exciting on screen. When they make a figure of the purple haired woman that played a significant role in the latest movie it's part of some Disney interference agenda, though. Your constant complaining is just oooollllldddddd.
    Thank you for demonstrating my point.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Thank you for demonstrating my point.
    You made a point?

  4. #24
    I’ll buy it,



    when it hits clearance of course.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Red5Down View Post
    Kids are going to love replaying such awesome scenes like being standoffish to Poe and killing herself.

    This figure basically admits this line isn’t for anyone who actually plays with toys.
    For the constant (almost daily) battle cry of "we need more background characters! More cantina aliens!" (Regarding 6 inch and 3.75 inch threads) I don't understand how, this complaint can have a whole lot of weight to it. And if it's that she didn't pick up a weapon and fight someone, remember for 2 years everyone clamored for Jedi Master Luke as he appeared at the end of TFA, removing a hood and remaining speechless.

    I'm not trying to rip you for having an opinion. If you hate the character, great! If you don't, great! Would you rather get her in the initial wave of Episode IX figures though?

    I just don't see the damage in getting a main supporting character who got a ton of screentime.

  6. #26
    Somewhere, that legendary landfill of unsold Atari ET cartridges is being pushed aside to make room.

    If they make this figure in the same numbers as all the others, we could be looking at the ultimate pegwarmer of all time. I actually snorted when I saw they were making this POS character.

    As if the movie wasn't bad enough, now we're have physical, plastic proof of Kathleen Kennedy's unchecked hubris and how out of touch with reality she is.

    "Jedi Exile Luke? Crait Projection Luke? Naaaahh. Give them what I want. Give them the purple haired woman so heavenly and perfect she's literally wearing a halo. Little boys will play with what I tell them to play with, and they either like it or LEARN to like it. "

  7. #27
    Do you see what you're typing? Because that is one of the nuttiest theories I've ever heard.

    The other Lukes? Perhaps there SAVING THEM FOR A FUTURE WAVE.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"


    Bye bye all! I may still peak in the Merch section.

  8. #28
    So not only did she take what should have been Ackbar's spot in the film, but now we get a figure of her before ROTJ Ackbar?

    #stillnojusticeforackbar
    JTA: a wretched hive of scum and idiocy. You should be cautious.

    Palp's feedback thread

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Yeah, it’s more like, what if the first Jar-Jar Binks figure was unveiled several months after the release of TPM in theatres...
    Except it has nothing to do with whether a character is liked or not. Jar Jar has play value by his own participation in TPM. What play value does this character have as an “action figure?”

    did that suffice to burn down your strawman argument.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Red5Down View Post
    Except it has nothing to do with whether a character is liked or not. Jar Jar has play value by his own participation in TPM. What play value does this character have as an “action figure?”

    did that suffice to burn down your strawman argument.
    The play value is limited by articulation and imagination, not by what a character did on screen.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •