Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Vice Admiral Holdo - #80

Quote Originally Posted by Red5Down View Post
    Kids are going to love replaying such awesome scenes like being standoffish to Poe and killing herself.

This figure basically admits this line isn’t for anyone who actually plays with toys.

I like it that way, though. TBS should be a collector's line like they promised.

Kids are going to love replaying such awesome scenes like being standoffish to Poe and killing herself.
    LOL

My thoughts exactly.

This figure basically admits this line isnít for anyone who actually plays with toys.
    I see it more as further evidence of Disney interfering with how the line is being run.
    WTB/WTTF Star Wars Black Series 6" Han Solo "Mudtrooper" version (multiples).

This figure basically admits this line isn’t for anyone who actually plays with toys.
    That's just being silly. By that logic, the 3.75" line stopped being for anyone who actually plays with toys when we started getting the likes of prequel senators, Jedi librarians, Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, and Imperial dignitaries.

Quote Originally Posted by Montross View Post
    That's just being silly. By that logic, the 3.75" line stopped being for anyone who actually plays with toys when we started getting the likes of prequel senators, Jedi librarians, Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru, and Imperial dignitaries.
    Some people will find any excuse to criticize the state of the franchise and its merchandise, however delusional it may be.

Quote Originally Posted by Montross View Post
    Yeah, itís more like, what if the first Jar-Jar Binks figure was unveiled several months after the release of TPM in theatres...

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Yeah, it’s more like, what if the first Jar-Jar Binks figure was unveiled several months after the release of TPM in theatres...
    What's the point you're trying to make?

Quote Originally Posted by DANDALORIAN View Post
    What's the point you're trying to make?
    Why are you so defensive?

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Why are you so defensive?
    I'm... not? Just trying to make sense of what you said.

Quote Originally Posted by DANDALORIAN View Post
    I'm... not? Just trying to make sense of what you said.
    You’re going around attacking people for expressing dislike of a particular character.

Wow, can't believe this is happening. Such a waste of a slot.

It looks good and I love purple. I may purchase her but no preorder or no markup will be paid.

I love how she comes out in 2019. How much are any of you gonna care about this figure in a whole year from now? I can't even say I will care to buy it then

ē Rest in Peace Drewe Henley. ē
    Does the Cantina interest you?

Visit the Cantina Crazies Center! -
    B/S/T Feedback!

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast