Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Looks like Mattel is taking this much more seriously than Hasbro did...

http://ew.com/movies/jurassic-world-...allen-kingdom/

WOW!

I got excited until I saw "pint sized figures", although I think that is the best scale for figures involving giant dinosaurs.

Hopefully they’re just calling 1:18th scale “pint sized” in comparison to 6”.

Also, hopefully this shows Hasbro you can make a mass market, articulated figure line with accessories for under $10. I won’t hold my breath, though.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

It looks like they'll be about the same size/style as the kinda okay Avatar toyline. But I'm totally cool with that! Jurassic Park/The Lost World is still my favorite toyline I've ever had and it's because it was such a fun line with humans and vehicles and dinos and joy. And it looks like Mattel wants it to be fun line. I mean they even have the humans include Dino Buddies! DINO BUDDIES!!!! I can't wait!

I see the female characters are 3D, which is one more dimension than they had in the movie.

Definitely up for the non-articulated mini dinos, I had a ball tracking down all the variants from the last film. That's how dinosaur figures should be.
    Bargain Hunter. Collector. Moderator at LittleRubberGuys mini figure forum.

I agree that I think "pint sized" are 1:18 scale. Dino buddies and it looks like they have knee and elbow articulation. These are just pluses that keep adding up.

I hope I'm wrong but I thought they were the 2" figures.

I wish there was a collectors line but human figures and dinos is very reminiscent of the first Jp toy line. I'll hold out that the figures are 3inch but that's wishful thinking.

I gotta agree with GNT. I'd have probably loved these as a kid but I'm not so moved now. I miss the rubber skin dinos. That mosasaur is cool, though!
    Things I need
    Marvel Legends Scarlet Witch (Allfather), Titanium Boba Fett helmet
    Have: BF Shocktrooper, various TFA, Tarkin, Zuckuss
    "Warning: If your Man is Iron for more than four hours, consult your Doctor Doom...

Page 1 of 178 1231151101 ... LastLast