Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yesterday at my local Walmart I found some Jurassic World branded 1:64 Matchbox cars of the green JP Ford Explorer tour car (with mud/weathering) and the tan/red Jeep (with mud/weathering). This is the first I've seen these outside of Target and not with the Legacy branding.
    Yeah those showed up at my Walmart in Canada a few weeks ago and I was really happy to see them. I bought the Jungle Explorer and Jeep Wrangler. And then I bought a few of the Legacy Matchbox cars on eBay. Now I have a nice little set of mainly JP vehicles, but I also bought a few of the Mercedes from TLW.

I have not bought the RV yet. I'm hoping we get one in the future that features both trailers.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Quote Originally Posted by sharky View Post
    Yesterday at my local Walmart I found some Jurassic World branded 1:64 Matchbox cars of the green JP Ford Explorer tour car (with mud/weathering) and the tan/red Jeep (with mud/weathering). This is the first I've seen these outside of Target and not with the Legacy branding.
    That's because they're Explorer 04 and Jeep 29 specifically, meaning they appear in Jurassic World and Fallen Kingdom, so Matchbox can offer them outside of the Target Legacy Collection. This is also why they have weathering and mud on them, because they're meant to represent the vehicles as they appear in those films, not the original Jurassic Park (even though technically Explorer 04 ought to be flattened and missing a tire, since its only appearance in Fallen Kingdom is upside-down, post-thrashing).
    Last edited by Kooshmeister; 10-19-2018 at 02:31 PM.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

picked up Zia, Masie, Clare and the Mercenary with claw capture device today at Target. still no sign of Legacy Ian Malcolm
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    picked up Zia, Masie, Clare and the Mercenary with claw capture device today at Target. still no sign of Legacy Ian Malcolm
    Woah you actually found a Claire? She's seemingly super rare. I haven't seen her once...

Discussing this with someone on JPToys, I'd love a Matchbox Chinook complete with Rexy in the containment cage (is that what it's called?). That was my favorite part of the whole movie. It also definitively answered the question of how they moved the Bull Rex in TLW after Roland tranq'd him.

My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Page 93 of 93 FirstFirst ... 4383919293