Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Waiting for Malcolm (“must go faster”)...plus, a good home for the Matchbox Ford Explorer.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 06-12-2018 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Waiting for Malcolm (“must go faster”)...plus, a good home for the Matchbox Ford Explorer.
    That Matchbox Explorer looks way bigger with the Rex over it in that did statue. Very cool!

Lol...it might be the angle. The Rex is looming up & away. Closest scale I could find to work with that piece.

Cool pictures, squared.
    My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Thanks HH...just some quick fun with my iPad.

Since Hasbro hasn't been able to get much out here in the past few months, I've delved into the JW line a bit. I bought Owen with the armor and Owen with Baby Blue as well as the Atack Pack Dimorphodon. I'm really impressed with the quality of the figures.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Received the Jada 1:24 Scale Jeep Wrangler...very pleased!

Hmm. Jeep 12 was Nedry's Jeep, and it had lights over the windshield and a canvas top. That looks more like Jeep 18 or 29.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Black Series 6" Wish List: Aemon Gremm, Moff Jerjerrod, Death Star Gunner, Ponda Baba, Dr. Evazan.

I can overlook the definite number screwup, but yes..,Nedry’s Was 12 & had the running lights. It had been documented by other JP collectors on other sites. I just wanted a nice die cast version...will def. be adding the Mattel 1:18 Scale.

Clearly Koosh, someone at JadaToys didn’t do their research. Lol, but I’ve seen it wrong in other places, too.
    Last edited by jedisquared; 06-13-2018 at 05:13 PM.

Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989 ... LastLast