Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Unless the make a better sculpted Chris Pratt figure, that I an use for Star-Lord. I won't be buying anything.

I cam across the Rampage figure of the Rock, and thought is was horrible compare to the Joe figure of a few years back.
    spotted one the other day and noticed the crazy painted eyes and couldn't stop thinking of his catch phrase "if you smell what the Rock is cooking" lol. I do love some of the Chap Mei stuff like this but the figures and even the oversized animals is too much. If they go on clearance I might pick a few of them up for the accessories but that's about it. I'd wind up throwing out the animals except maybe the gorilla.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Lizzy looks awesome! Works great in a SW diorama.
    I had to look up these figures. I suspect that like Kong Island, we won't get these in Canada.

I did notice we now have Stretch Armstrong figures. I like the Alien, but wish it looked like the original toy. I loved that thing. I still have the head. The body lost a fight in a Mexican Standoff between tall grass and a lawnmower.

Is there a release date for these yet? I heard April 16th once, but no confirmation anywhere...
    ~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers': Part 1! Updated Oct/27/17!

Quote Originally Posted by jodo View Post
    Is there a release date for these yet? I heard April 16th once, but no confirmation anywhere...
    I haven't heard or seen anything regarding a release date, but I'm starting to get hyped for these and the movie.

In one of the videos, the Mattel rep says April 16th. Iím not sure which video, but there arenít many on YouTube so it shouldnít take long to find.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Jptoys.com actually has a pretty substantial update on this line. 3 waves of each of their basic/deluxe/vehicles lines. Wave 1 is due mid April, wave 2 summer, wave 3 fall. They have some nice in package shots and wave breakdowns. The basic line for figures/humans looks like it'll be priced $7-10, the bigger dinos look to be around $20 and the deluxe dinos (big Rex, mosasaur) around $30.

From the pictures they show and ones I found through the website Jurassic outpost, it looks like Mattel is really going all in on this line, at least in terms of number of dinos and options. This is pretty exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    Jptoys.com actually has a pretty substantial update on this line. 3 waves of each of their basic/deluxe/vehicles lines. Wave 1 is due mid April, wave 2 summer, wave 3 fall. They have some nice in package shots and wave breakdowns. The basic line for figures/humans looks like it'll be priced $7-10, the bigger dinos look to be around $20 and the deluxe dinos (big Rex, mosasaur) around $30.

From the pictures they show and ones I found through the website Jurassic outpost, it looks like Mattel is really going all in on this line, at least in terms of number of dinos and options. This is pretty exciting.
    So pumped for all this, can't wait to see these up close. With TRU going down, this is the best news to hear that Mattel is doing this line so much justice. It would be great if they went with retro cards ala Hasbro with the classic sunset palms across the top.

I'm actually both pumped and worried for this line at the same time. with TRU going under it makes me wonder if Target and Walmart can handle the line properly. plus with the waves going into the fall of this year will retail sales be enough to see Wave 3 get released?
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Fun display of them
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vazpp75AeFw

Toy fair segment. The devouring of Chris made me laugh.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwUdK8JY66k

These toys are amazing. They use the technology to educate and there are several amazing play features.

They put SW figures to shame.

Super excited to see them in stores

Page 3 of 177 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast