Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

The way I see it is this with Jurassic World action figures.

It's pretty much just showing off Chris Pratt the action figure

Quote Originally Posted by patrickdurfee View Post
    The way I see it is this with Jurassic World action figures.

It's pretty much just showing off Chris Pratt the action figure

?............

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    ?............
    That was my feeling as well.

Has anyone gotten the vehicles yet for Jurassic World? I know many got the Legacy Jeep, including myself, but was curious if anyone has the Dino Capture Truck in hand and if it has any other features other than the electronics.

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    Has anyone gotten the vehicles yet for Jurassic World? I know many got the Legacy Jeep, including myself, but was curious if anyone has the Dino Capture Truck in hand and if it has any other features other than the electronics.
    I bought the flatbed truck. The electronics are the only real thing aside from the capture cage and the fact that it rolls and the doors open. It’s a decent vehicle for the price. If they’re still hanging around when clearance time comes I might grab one or two more.
    Nothing shocks me. I'm a scientist.

Twitter/Instagram: @BeRealNickNaro
    Customs Twitter/Instagram:@ArticuLesson / @ArticuLessons

Quote Originally Posted by xfamousnicknaro View Post
    I bought the flatbed truck. The electronics are the only real thing aside from the capture cage and the fact that it rolls and the doors open. It’s a decent vehicle for the price. If they’re still hanging around when clearance time comes I might grab one or two more.
    Ok, good to know. It's funnily rare to ever get a pretty vanilla vehicle in the JP line as most have the crazy gimmicks, although I loved both the original Jungle Explorer and Jeep. The new stuff is insanely accurate, so I'm glad that we got a straight up vehicle that has opening doors. The electronics are really versatile too I noticed, not only headlights but the engine sounds, honking noises of the horn and if you hold it in, T-Rex chase sounds with (2?) distinct roars. I've played with it at the store multiple times but can't seem to pull the trigger yet. Great design though, and still looking for a Mosasaur. Those things sold out like hot cakes, as did the Colossal Rexes. Except for Wal-Mart, I can't find the Rex anywhere. I'm guessing it hasn't been restocked yet, but it's great to see this product flying off the shelves.

Makes me wonder, what's the kid to collector ratio on buying this stuff haha? I have to think more adults have bought these amazing toys than kids, but I hope plenty of kids are into it too. The JW figures are the ones that are selling the least, but the cooler figures are still to come.
    Last edited by SaberSonic83; 05-17-2018 at 06:51 AM.

As of yesterday the Mosasaur was available at targets website. I ordered one of that and an indoraptor.

Tucson, wretched hive of scum and villany

Anyone have a good way of displaying the Pteranadon besides in the Mosasaur's mouth? I would've liked a standing pose capable version (like in the aviary in JP3) so it was easier to display. Just looking for ideas.

Also, Target in my area has been restocking hard the last couple days- found T-rex yesterday, Sattler and Stegosaurus today.
    Last edited by DutchVander; 05-17-2018 at 11:16 PM.
    Hasbro Wishlist- ANH- Theron Nett (Red 10), ESB- Hobbie, ROTJ- Horton Salm (Grey Leader), Lt Telsj, Kier Santage
    and all the new Rogue One pilots, especially BLUE LEADER!

Quote Originally Posted by DutchVander View Post
    Anyone have a good way of displaying the Pteranadon besides in the Mosasaur's mouth? I would've liked a standing pose capable version (like in the aviary in JP3) so it was easier to display. Just looking for ideas.

Also, Target in my area has been restocking hard the last couple days- found T-rex yesterday, Sattler and Stegosaurus today.
    That's good to know, I haven't seen much restocking yet from the initial run. Waiting to see the Matchbox Legacy cars come back (they always get wiped out early), Sattler (who I already have, but is a great indication of a restock) and the Colossal Rex and Mosasaur. I've been trying to pace my spending with this amazing line, but I should have got the Mosasaur when I first saw it. It really is an epic dino and I love the return to real-feel skin. I hope that continues into this line, that would be the only improvement I could even imagine.

Here are my current setups.

My FOR SALE Thread >>> My WANT TO BUY Thread >>> My FEEDBACK Thread
    Black Series 6" Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Mudtrooper, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook
    >>>Instagram: jarrett_austin<<<

Page 28 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast