Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 1769

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Utinniii View Post
    I hope I'm wrong but I thought they were the 2" figures.
    Check out link I posted there defo 3,75 figures coming

  2. #12
    I watched a video on toyark figures defo look 3.75
    Last edited by chewie1; 02-17-2018 at 08:23 AM.

  3. #13
    No, I think these are 3.75" figures, I saw some videos from Toy Fair and the big colossal Rex can eat figures and they fall out of a cavity opening in his stomach that you can open. Definitely regular sized figures that match the original Kenner line. Mattel pretty much nailed while Hasbro dropped the ball majorly.

    AgentClaret, although I can't confirm the Rex, the brand new Mosasaur is touted as having "real feel" skin like the old school ones, so you can at least look forward to that one. I'm really happy to see that the basic line of dinos has an action feature for each one, just like the OG toys had and for a decent price point of $14.99

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    I wish there was a collectors line but human figures and dinos is very reminiscent of the first Jp toy line. I'll hold out that the figures are 3inch but that's wishful thinking.
    If you check the statement last year on jptoys.com when Mattel got the license, they did say they had plans for a collector's line that would have characters from all the movies, with movie accurate accessories. I don't think I've heard much about that since, but that was at least in the initial plan.

  5. #15
    Grand Admiral Utinniii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Canada; less Hothy than people think!

    Quote Originally Posted by chewie1 View Post
    Check out link I posted there defo 3,75 figures coming
    ood! I just saw "mini" in the description.
    G

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Coloring View Post
    If you check the statement last year on jptoys.com when Mattel got the license, they did say they had plans for a collector's line that would have characters from all the movies, with movie accurate accessories. I don't think I've heard much about that since, but that was at least in the initial plan.
    I saw an Alan Grant in a picture with his khakis and blue shirt with hat, so I'm thinking it's already in the works. It was a huge group shot pic not from Toy Fair, but it looked really good, although the shirt seemed a little too light of a blue shade. I can't imagine how cool a modern JP line could be, but my wallet is begging for forgiveness if they start making those along with full-sized dinos and maybe even a playset or dio for them like the raptor compound....holy Toledo...between that kind of stuff and the Sail Barge and the Diamond Select Real Ghostbusters figures, there is too much awesomeness to collect in 2018!

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    I saw an Alan Grant in a picture with his khakis and blue shirt with hat, so I'm thinking it's already in the works. It was a huge group shot pic not from Toy Fair, but it looked really good, although the shirt seemed a little too light of a blue shade. I can't imagine how cool a modern JP line could be, but my wallet is begging for forgiveness if they start making those along with full-sized dinos and maybe even a playset or dio for them like the raptor compound....holy Toledo...between that kind of stuff and the Sail Barge and the Diamond Select Real Ghostbusters figures, there is too much awesomeness to collect in 2018!
    I was hoping to see some of those figures at toy fair, i'm glad to hear someone did see something of them! A raptor compound or control room or rex breakout. I would want them, but the space and money would be the biggest factors for me.
    Last edited by Coloring; 02-18-2018 at 01:52 PM.

  8. #18
    I will be buying all of them. These are the best JP toys since 1997.
    "Hope is not lost today. It is found."

  9. #19
    anybody know when these will hit stores

  10. #20
    Unless the make a better sculpted Chris Pratt figure, that I an use for Star-Lord. I won't be buying anything.

    I cam across the Rampage figure of the Rock, and thought is was horrible compare to the Joe figure of a few years back.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 2 of 177 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •