Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1448

Thread: Jurassic World 2 Mattel Toys

Yeah I've heard the Battle at Big Rock is a short live-action film, probably to sell more toys. Curious if Hasbro financed it or if it was already coming out to a special Blu-Ray 4K edition or something. Hopefully we don't have to pay an arm and leg just to see it or watch it.

As for that Matchbox set, they both are kinda cool, but you can see the creativity was severely lacking. It's basically Diet Micro Machines, that T-Rex head is the size of King Kong, proportionately lol. But to complete the Matchbox offerings I can see why some would like these, they just don't offer that much other than an exclusive vehicle. The packaging does nothing for me in this line really, but at least you can see the vehicles outside the boxes.
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

My local target was cleaned out of their piles of legacy figures for $2.38 each, when I went in yesterday.

Got an acrylic case for my Lockwood Ultimate Battle Set.

Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

that one displays very well, HellHawk
    "you've taken your first step into a larger world"

Quote Originally Posted by SaberSonic83 View Post
    that one displays very well, HellHawk
    Thanks Saber. Yeah it does stand out. The way they've placed the figures, with the Triceratops skull in the middle, almost looks like a scene out of the movie. Being that it does display so well, and limited to 1000 pieces, it was an easy decision to commission the custom acrylic case.

Next up will be acrylic cases for the Legacy Spino, D-saurs T-Rex Ambush, and possibly the Legacy Rex just to match with the Spino.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

At TJ Maxx today, I found the Matchbox 1:18 scale die cast Jurassic Park Jeep for $25.

This one:
    https://www.amazon.com/Matchbox-Jura.../dp/B079DFXJWG
    Just like the time I could have met Mr. T at the mall. The entire day, I kept saying, "l'll go a little later, I'll go a littler later..." And when I got there, they told me he just left. And when I asked the mall guy if he'll ever come back again, he said he didn't know. Well, I'm never going to let something like that happen again!

Check...this....OUT guys! This Brachiosaurus is a beauty! I've waited for this since 1993. Finally it's coming. The box art is gorgeous. This is a MUST BUY for me. Now one thing that is odd, the one scale chart shows a silhouette of what is clearly an Apatosaurus and not a Brachio, so some are thinking that might be a hint toward us possibly getting an Apatosaur later on too. GOD do I hope that's true!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e5KLA8UydGs&t=163s

Here is a review of the Plesiosaurus, I CANNOT wait for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4ByTYQzVtw&t=227s

And here is the Quetzalcoatlus. These three are what I'm most excited for at the moment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nu0iQgMUMPo&t=145s

I'm still really hoping for another Stegosaurid, especially Kentrosaurus. I also would love to see another sea reptile, particularly the Ichthyosaur.

The app game Jurassic World Alive just added Cenozoic mammals, things like Smilodon, Terror Birds, and Brontotherium. Oddly no Mammoth yet, but that has to be inevitable. Where would you guys stand on the toyline maybe branching off into a Cenozoic subline? I'd totally buy some!
    Last edited by MysterioMaximus; 06-04-2019 at 10:37 PM.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Yep, the Brachi is a total home run. That box art is incredible. Really hoping we get similar styled box art in the future. Can you guys imagine how cool it would have been for the Legacy Spino and Rex to have the same style box art??

It's so gorgeous! I wonder the price point. I am assuming it's hollow to keep the price down. I'm thinking $50 maybe!? I am so praying that the scale chart truly is a hint that an Apatosaurus is coming. I'd love to see the Rex and Spinosaurus repackaged in these. Sadly I missed out on the Legacy Spino, so I'm pretty much doomed to never get it unless it's re-released. I know it's going to be, supposedly, but apparently it's not going to be the same paint deco and I want that original paint deco.
    'But I don’t want to go among mad people,’ Alice remarked. ‘Oh, you can’t help that,’ said the Cat: ‘We’re all mad here. I’m mad, you’re mad.’ ‘How do you know I’m mad?’ said Alice. ‘You must be,’ said the Cat, ‘or you wouldn’t have come here.’ - Lewis Carroll 'Alice's Adventures in Wonderland'

Oh that's going to be so awesome!

Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast