Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

Please use this thread to discuss the new Kessel Run Millennium Falcon vehicle with Han Solo figure from the 3 inch Han Solo movie line. Thoughts on this figure?

Um, feels like it's time for a dedicated "Solo" sub-forum, yes? Why keep creating new threads in the wrong forum??

I concur

​10char
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

What a piece of junk!!!!!
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

The damned thing should be at least 20% bigger, have landing gears and ramp, the ability to stand in the back compartment not lay down as if a hostage in the trunk of a Honda Civic. You could smuggle a figure in the pop out compartments beneath the floor of the BMF! This is waaaaaaay too small.

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    t not lay down as if a hostage in the trunk of a honda civic.
    :d lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    What a piece of junk!!!!!
    Yep - that was my thought too. "Solo" in more ways than one.... I am so glad I got my kid a used BMF for 35 5 years back...

Quote Originally Posted by macbeath View Post
    Yep - that was my thought too. "Solo" in more ways than one.... I am so glad I got my kid a used BMF for 35 5 years back...
    My kids love the BMF, so there's no way a joke Falcon like this would even be considered in my house.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Please tell me those light up mandibles aren't in the movie...
    Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning

Based on the price alone, it looks like the point of this release is twofold:

-Have a Falcon toy on the market for the Han Solo film
    -Price it in such a way that they sell in volume

Beyond that, I don't see Hasbro really trying to do much here in terms of advancing quality or offering something new and interesting for the collector segment of the market.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast