Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

They also don't have landing gear. Or good smuggling compartments.

When I saw the pics of the mini-ship separated and open I actually thought it looked like an unfinished prototype.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    When I saw the pics of the mini-ship separated and open I actually thought it looked like an unfinished prototype.
    Nope, that's just Hasbro in 2018.
    Salt-licker guy from Crait deserves a figure.
    He made the ultimate sacrifice, licking that dirt to find out what it was. We should respect and honor him with an action figure.
    ~~Rose Tico focus collector~~

I'm curious if Hasbro was a little miffed when they learned that they couldn't simply repack the TFA Falcon with new dish? lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Oddly enough while I am disappointed in the lack of a proper area to stand in this looks like a fun toy.
    Personally if I was a kid as long as I can stuff at least a few figures in to ship that we’ll work.

terrible vehicle
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Sculpt looks fine but we are down to a single seat and virtually no interior space? I'm really surprised they didn't retool the tfa mold. That one at least had a small interior.
    “What’s a Star War?”

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Oh ****, did someone really type that! ^ lol
    If I could do Jedi mind tricks, I would wave my hand and say, "Oh no, you didn't."
    pghtorchwood: "Oh no. I didn't."
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Maverick10126 View Post
    Sculpt looks fine but we are down to a single seat and virtually no interior space? I'm really surprised they didn't retool the tfa mold. That one at least had a small interior.
    TFA, with the Nerf, is actually somewhat better?
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Chewbacca View Post
    TFA, with the Nerf, is actually somewhat better?
    You wouldn't think it was possible, but somehow they managed it. lol.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast