Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Kessel Run Millennium Falcon

Quote Originally Posted by Nicklab View Post
    Based on the price alone, it looks like the point of this release is twofold:

-Have a Falcon toy on the market for the Han Solo film
    -Price it in such a way that they sell in volume

Beyond that, I don't see Hasbro really trying to do much here in terms of advancing quality or offering something new and interesting for the collector segment of the market.
    It looks like they're also releasing a budget version.

Goodness, this thing looks bad. I love the TFA version to death, but the fact that there's no removable back lid to show the living quarters kills it for me. When it hits DEEP clearance I'll consider it, but I have no interest at the moment. I am interested in a bunch of stuff in the leaked photos from a few weeks ago though. Han's Speeder, Maul/Qui-Gon, and Lando/Kessel Guard two-packs are all must-haves. Also, is that TIE in the leaked pics 3.75"? If so, I'm happy!

Looking at some closer pics from TF... this thing's about as exciting as the nap I just took.

It's a neat-looking vehicle, and I like how the removable features start to transform it into the Falcon we all know and love - of course, I already own the Falcon we all know and love...
    Collecting since 1996
    Lurking since 2006
    And still a n00b in the community.

Quote Originally Posted by RhyYees View Post
    It's a neat-looking vehicle, and I like how the removable features start to transform it into the Falcon we all know and love - of course, I already own the Falcon we all know and love...
    The Falcon we all know and love seats more than one in the cockpit. And has a boarding ramp. And landing gear.
    I had hopes for this, even when I saw the MSRP. This is going to be a mega pass for me.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

Quote Originally Posted by Wookieman26 View Post
    Goodness, this thing looks bad. I love the TFA version to death, but the fact that there's no removable back lid to show the living quarters kills it for me. When it hits DEEP clearance I'll consider it, but I have no interest at the moment. I am interested in a bunch of stuff in the leaked photos from a few weeks ago though. Han's Speeder, Maul/Qui-Gon, and Lando/Kessel Guard two-packs are all must-haves. Also, is that TIE in the leaked pics 3.75"? If so, I'm happy!
    I don't do 5POA, because I lived through POTF. With the early Falcon being so meh, my initial inclination is to pull another RO and skip the line entirely.
    "The truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view." -Ben Kenobi
    If Disney truly wants series to succeed, it will put the shows on basic cable. I will not pay extra on an already high monthly cable bill to watch one show on one network.

I love the back bunk so you can reenact Han and Leia making Kylo Ren.
    I am Chewbacca
    I have no home
    My home is where
    My spirit goes.

Oh ****, did someone really type that! ^ lol
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

The only thing t hat surprised me was the little ship that pops out the front of the mandibles. I thought the front was going to be a sold piece but still its a pass for me too. Again, we got spoiled when the BMF came out and nothing else can replace that.

Hasbro will probably never surpass the 2008 Falcon, so I'm OK with this, despite the fact that the original vehicle had a ramp and the last two haven't. How do you not include even the basic ramp?!
    Co-founder and contributor, Phantastic Geek
    Check out the Agents of SHIELD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Daredevil, Jessica Jones podcasts and Star Trek: Discovery Podcast by Phantastic Geek on iTunes and http://phantasticgeek.com. Follow us on Twitter (@PhantasticGeek).

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast