Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Qi'ra - HS

I feel like we’ll see either a 5 POA Kessel Qi’ra later this year, or else a TVC one last this year or early next. But either way, seems super likely that we’ll see AT MINIMUM one TVC Lando and one TVC Qi’ra in the near-ish term, next 18 months or so. Just a q of whether we get a 5 POA version first, go directly to TVC.

Or their odd compete-against-themselves approach a la Snoke

Quote Originally Posted by ralltiir View Post
    I feel like we’ll see either a 5 POA Kessel Qi’ra later this year, or else a TVC one last this year or early next. But either way, seems super likely that we’ll see AT MINIMUM one TVC Lando and one TVC Qi’ra in the near-ish term, next 18 months or so. Just a q of whether we get a 5 POA version first, go directly to TVC.

Or their odd compete-against-themselves approach a la Snoke
    I think this is wildly optimistic. They never bothered to go back and give us any extra SA figures from TFA and Rogue One (which were far more successful films and, in TFA's case, launched a trilogy) and nothing has been announced from TLJ, either. Given Solo's box office, I'm betting it's over with already.

Yuss! finally picked this figure up today - for approx $6.00 NZD on sale.

Now Han no longer needs to drive his Speeder solo... [gets coat]

Now that this thread got bumped, I'm realizing that I regret not getting this Qi'ra -figure when I had the chance. I felt the sculpt & character were somewhat bland - but, at the same time I really enjoyed Solo & am a huge Game of Thrones fan...so, if I can find this on sale somewhere I may get this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThallJoben View Post
    Now that this thread got bumped, I'm realizing that I regret not getting this Qi'ra -figure when I had the chance. I felt the sculpt & character were somewhat bland - but, at the same time I really enjoyed Solo & am a huge Game of Thrones fan...so, if I can find this on sale somewhere I may get this.
    https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Produ...nDetails/72181

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...YJYQAYH7RC2AGN

Nice prices
    Que la Fuerza te acompaņe
    Wants: 3.75" TFA Nien Nunb, Squad Leader Stormie
    My Transaction Feedback
    My Trade and FS List

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    I think this is wildly optimistic. They never bothered to go back and give us any extra SA figures from TFA and Rogue One (which were far more successful films and, in TFA's case, launched a trilogy) and nothing has been announced from TLJ, either. Given Solo's box office, I'm betting it's over with already.
    I don’t doubt that we won’t see anymore Qi’ra, but this year we got several Rogue One TVC figures including shore trooper, assault tank driver, stormtrooper and Death Star gunner. Those are army builders though, certain to sell and no-brainers for Hasbro to produce. Qi’ra...not so much.

The line really needs a 3 3/4" Dryden Vos (ideally the white shirt version). An unmasked Enfys would have been sweet, same with Lando in the yellow and white outfit from the second Sabacc game. Maybe one of Dryden's guards, too.

Not having Dryden is ridiculous. The main bad guy! Would love to have a chunky face Maul, too.

Agreed. As much as I am in conflict with myself about thew new era of Movies, I like the cool looking Aliens etc. And if it were prior to 2007 we would havelikely seen a great line up for each movie!
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveSlaveLeia View Post
    Not having Dryden is ridiculous. The main bad guy! Would love to have a chunky face Maul, too.
    Crimson Dawn-era Maul, of course! I'd even buy a holographic version.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast