Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - HS

Chewbacca - HS

Please use this thread to discuss the new Chewbacca figure from the 3 inch Han Solo movie line. Thoughts on this figure?

I like the rifle and the bandoleer, but for the prices they're charging here for 5 POA, I'll have to hope they actually make a new Solo TVC Chewie at some point.
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

I'll pick up this Chewie and give all the gear to one of the many SA Chewies I have.

Shame this wasn't his TLJ outfit, I may have bought this with a Porg, but that figure was boring and the sculpt wasn't anything i want to own. This one at least looks better.

Finally a Chewbacca with a legitimate difference in his appearance.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    I like the rifle and the bandoleer, but for the prices they're charging here for 5 POA, I'll have to hope they actually make a new Solo TVC Chewie at some point.
    looks to me like it might be possible to take off his bandoliers.
    OT,PT,ST,RO,TPM,AOTC,ROTS,ANH,ESB,ROTJ,TFA,TLJ.... .STOP THE ABBREVIATION MADNESS!!! We are one abbreviation away from being scientologists. Now is the time to join The Abbreviation Resistance Movement!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    looks to me like it might be possible to take off his bandoliers.
    Finally! I've always hate the VOTC figure for having that "spot" where it's attached to his chest. But it's not like Hasbro concerns themselves with customizers, right. lol

Quote Originally Posted by DarkManX View Post
    Finally a Chewbacca with a legitimate difference in his appearance.
    How so? Has he ever not been different in appearance, by adding a slightly differently looking accessory? Or snow covered look?
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Finally! I've always hate the VOTC figure for having that "spot" where it's attached to his chest. But it's not like Hasbro concerns themselves with customizers, right. lol

How so? Has he ever not been different in appearance, by adding a slightly differently looking accessory? Or snow covered look?
    As far as screen appearance goes this is the first Chewie with a different "costume".

But he's always had brown fur/hair.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

lmao very true.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast