Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chewbacca - HS

From a FB group, apparently there's a variant of this figure, with the sculpted bandolier being the corrected version:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

They should do another running change with a pair of goggles! I picked it up, but haven't opened it yet - I don't want to open any of these until we know whats coming in the home release multipack.

I stole the bandolier for a SA Chewy. I may go for the roaring Chewy next.

You disappoint me! Yoda holds you in such high esteem --- SURELY you can do better!

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    I stole the bandolier for a SA Chewy. I may go for the roaring Chewy next.

He looks awesome! I have five of these chewies running around various dios, my all time favourite sculpt of our resident wookiee.

Really liking the headsculpt! I just wish it came with attachable goggles.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyranusspotting View Post
    Really liking the headsculpt! I just wish it came with attachable goggles.
    are you crazy? They’ll release a separate Chewie with goggles haha why make it an accessory? They know we are all nutty enough to buy a new one with goggles. Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll have windblown effects or something too. Could be part of the home dvd pack. Han in fur coat, Chewie with goggles, a Range Trooper with activated boots and something else. Watch...

Quote Originally Posted by indysolo007 View Post
    are you crazy? They’ll release a separate Chewie with goggles haha why make it an accessory? They know we are all nutty enough to buy a new one with goggles. Maybe we’ll get lucky and he’ll have windblown effects or something too. Could be part of the home dvd pack. Han in fur coat, Chewie with goggles, a Range Trooper with activated boots and something else. Watch...
    if the 4th would be an imperial bike trooper. that'd be the best dvd/blu ray/home entertainment 4 pk

but after the TLJ 4pk effort, (OK 3 of the 4 were somewhat reasonable, but rey? c'mon force image luke in her place would've made it better) i'd rather not bother speculating what the Solo 4pk would be

Rumor has it the bike Trooper is being released along with a Dreyden Vos. They just aren’t certain what wave. Hopefully wave 3 to include some actual Solo figures...in the Solo movie release waves.

I fear wave 4 will end up another EE exclusive wave. That’s the best one with Val, Rio, mud trooper, Tobias Beckett and Quay Tolsoy.

Quote Originally Posted by lordtyrannus View Post
    From a FB group, apparently there's a variant of this figure, with the sculpted bandolier being the corrected version:

Spotted the variant today and picked it up. I wonder how quickly they replaced it? All the Chewie figures I've seen until today were the original bandolier. Its certainly a big improvement.

Forgot to mention, the deco on his "forehead" is also different. The older version had nearly no dark wash on the forehead, while the new version has a full wash, matching the darker paint around the eyes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast