Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo W/Force Link 2.0 Starter Pack

Han Solo W/Force Link 2.0 Starter Pack

Please use this thread to discuss the new Han solo figure from the 3 inch Han Solo movie line. Thoughts on this figure?

Which one? They haven't revealed a single carded Han have they? The one with the brown jacket comes with the force link thing and the one without the jacket comes with the Falcon.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I liked both versions showed so far.

I believe a third one with pilot gloves and whats looks like a new jacket should be released with the blue speeder.
    Check my star forge - Customs & Dioramas.

Again, a pack in. Is there no single carded Han? It's his movie for crying out loud!
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Again, a pack in. Is there no single carded Han? It's his movie for crying out loud!
    Don't worry, there are LOTS of Han Solo's:

Han Solo with Force Link 2 Starter Pack
    2. Han Solo & Chewbacca two pack
    3. Han Solo with Speeder
    4. Han Solo with Millennium Falcon
    5. Han Solo Single Carded

(according to
    http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2018/02/12/2018-master-upc-dpci-sku-list-revised/ )
    My Flickr Action Figure Photography:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/144608631@N02/albums

Quote Originally Posted by reyandbb8 View Post
    Don't worry, there are LOTS of Han Solo's:

Han Solo with Force Link 2 Starter Pack
    2. Han Solo & Chewbacca two pack
    3. Han Solo with Speeder
    4. Han Solo with Millennium Falcon
    5. Han Solo Single Carded

(according to
    http://yakfaceforums.com/main/2018/02/12/2018-master-upc-dpci-sku-list-revised/ )
    2 pack could be Han/Chewie from the train scene in the trailer. Single carded might be Mimban Han seen in the Lego Tie Fighter set.

Ok, now that we know which Han we are talking about (force link Han)....I like it! I'm not a 5POA guy, but pick one up now and then. I don't have a force link reader, so it's a win/win purchase for me...though I think I read some here that this force link reader is not compatible with the TLJ force link stuff? That kind of sucks. I've been waiting on that reader to get marked down, since I only have a handful of figures to use it with.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Ok, now that we know which Han we are talking about (force link Han)....I like it! I'm not a 5POA guy, but pick one up now and then. I don't have a force link reader, so it's a win/win purchase for me...though I think I read some here that this force link reader is not compatible with the TLJ force link stuff? That kind of sucks. I've been waiting on that reader to get marked down, since I only have a handful of figures to use it with.
    Coulda swore I read that it works with ALL Force Link figures. If it doesn't that would suck.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Coulda swore I read that it works with ALL Force Link figures. If it doesn't that would suck.
    It is backwards compatible, i read it the other day.

Regardless of whether Alden Ehrenreich does a good job portraying young Han Solo or not, that action figure is a really good likeness of the actor for this scale. We'll see how the production figure turns out, though.
    Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split. - Robert E. Howard

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast