Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo W/Force Link 2.0 Starter Pack

Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    It is backwards compatible, i read it the other day.
    If I understand you correctly, then the Solo FR works with the stuff from TLJ, but the TLJ one doesn't work with the Solo stuff, right?
    #1 want: Admiral Piett (3.75" TVC line)

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Trooper31 View Post
    If I understand you correctly, then the Solo FR works with the stuff from TLJ, but the TLJ one doesn't work with the Solo stuff, right?
    That's right.

Quote Originally Posted by mandalore9998 View Post
    That's right.
    Thanks. I guess they really couldn't put Solo stuff in the other chip reader, but it's good to know the old stuff is available on the new ones.
    T

I'd like to exercise my right to free speech, but I really don't have anything to say at the moment.

Thanks. I guess they really couldn't put Solo stuff in the other chip reader, but it's good to know the old stuff is available on the new ones.
    T
    You're welcome. It's smart marketing. Especially putting out a new chip in the same TFA/TLJ Jedi Luke.

Did he not have a chip or did they put new lines on his new figure?

Did he not have a chip or did they put new lines on his new figure?
    Honestly, I'm not sure if it has new lines, but they need some way for people to by it when it's still readily available.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Coulda swore I read that it works with ALL Force Link figures. If it doesn't that would suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coreworld View Post
    It is backwards compatible, i read it the other day.
    Good to know! This just moved up to a must buy then. I really dig the Han Solo figure and have been wanting the force link reader, but wasn't too thrilled about buying yet another Kylo Ren figure.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

My goodness, if this is true about the Solo stuff not working on the Last Jedi reader, I will be mad. Literally bought the TLJ one less than a week ago!

I assumed it was the same reader and they just repainted the metric ton of TLJ ones that didn't sell. lol.

Actually that's interesting, I don't think I ever saw FL readers on clearance. I saw them marked down on 'sale', and I saw pretty much every other TLJ boxed item on clearance at some point, but never the readers.

Quote Originally Posted by HothHan View Post
    Coulda swore I read that it works with ALL Force Link figures. If it doesn't that would suck.
    Quote Originally Posted by DarthPete View Post
    I assumed it was the same reader and they just repainted the metric ton of TLJ ones that didn't sell. lol.
    That's impossible, because the metric ton of TLJ ones that didn't sell are still on the shelves here in San Antonio
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast