Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Han Solo - #62 (Han Solo Movie)

It's kind of nuts, but the photo realism of the facepaint app makes me want to get these human figs SO MUCH MORE now.

Nothing nuts about it, they really are amazing! I was walking past my shelves yesterday and noticed that Anakin and Obi-Wan had taken a nosedive. As I was putting them back and looking at the old paint apps versus Rey and DJ, it really is amazing what a difference it is.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    the facepaint app makes me want to get these human figs SO MUCH MORE now.
    Dude this x 1000 lol...I had absolutely zero interest in getting Tarkin when they previewed him last year, the face looked cartoonish. Now he's my most anticipated figure! Hasbro really did make a good move in using the photo real stuff. They're not dumb, they know a lot of us were looking to Figuarts, etc. for our figures now. It was a good business move. Rey and Rex look insanely good too. I'm also really looking forward to the improved Death Star Trooper coming in the Tarkin/Solo wave, looks so much better.
    Be careful not to choke on your aspirations, Director...

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Nothing nuts about it, they really are amazing! I was walking past my shelves yesterday and noticed that Anakin and Obi-Wan had taken a nosedive. As I was putting them back and looking at the old paint apps versus Rey and DJ, it really is amazing what a difference it is.
    If it' too noticeble a difference, I'll take Anakin off your hands for you.
    Princess LE-1A's inauguration speech "Roger Roger!"

Bye bye all! I may still peak in the Merch section.

No, I think I can live with it...but thanks for the offer I was thinking the other day though, if they do reissue older figures with the new paint technique, it'd be a great chance to get Anakin out there again. Mine was a gift, ordered from Amazon. I never saw him in stores. It'd be great to get some of the older figures, with the sketchy paint aps, updated with this tech. Figures like Slave Leia, ROTS Obi-Wan, Jedi Luke...
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    No, I think I can live with it...but thanks for the offer I was thinking the other day though, if they do reissue older figures with the new paint technique, it'd be a great chance to get Anakin out there again. Mine was a gift, ordered from Amazon. I never saw him in stores. It'd be great to get some of the older figures, with the sketchy paint aps, updated with this tech. Figures like Slave Leia, ROTS Obi-Wan, Jedi Luke...
    Jedi Luke was so bad it was the figure that killed any remote chance of me ever going "all in" on this line.

Quote Originally Posted by THX1969 View Post
    It's kind of nuts, but the photo realism of the facepaint app makes me want to get these human figs SO MUCH MORE now.
    The difference is night and day. I never thought I would buy 6", but here we are.

My young Han Solo arrived this week and I have to echo the compliments of the face apps. It's amazingly well done!

I was going to pass on this figure, but seeing the above pic makes me want one.
    Black Series Wish List: Destroyer Droid, Cad Bane, TPM Obi-Wan, X-Wing Pilot Wedge Antilles, Count Dooku, Bodhi Rook

This is a really nice figure. Got mine last week. I recommend picking him up if you’re on the fence for sure.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast