Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Solo - character saturation.

I know them all, and from all the shows. Maybe I should be worried...
    I'd list them, but I don't want to incriminate myself.
    Looking for:R3-H17, L3-37
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

I must confess to (thus far) liking the look of the stand-alone SW movies, more than those of the ST movies.

Solo appears (based on its trailer / teaser) to be an impressive, visually 1970s SW movie - perfect for the period being this movie is set during. And it also looks fun and adventure-filled.

TBH - I realise itís something of an under-dog, considering the behind-the-camera dramas, but Iím fully rooting for it to defy expectation, and pull off a cinematic equivalent of the Kessel Run, and do it under 12 parsecs
    Last edited by saddestmoon; 02-18-2018 at 03:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobalt60 View Post
    I can't remember half the characters on ST.DS9 .. (nor Voyager for that matter).. but I remember who Kirk Spock and McCoy are.

in ten years' time nobody will remember the new SW characters either.. but they WILL remember Han Luke and Leia.

so.. yeah. that's where the money is.

(for what it's worth, the ST has forgotten there was a new character named 'Lando' at some point -- I guess there's no money there either -- for what it's worth).
    It's a minefield. A new era is a land of opportunity. But current management would screw it up anyways.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123